Brian's Blade Runner Builds

Fantastic, Can't wait to see it weatherd and dirty! I wonder how many paintjob details are on other side.

Fantastic, Can't wait to see it weatherd and dirty! I wonder how many paintjob details are on other side.

I'm just going to leave the top and the other side for now, rather than try to guess what the graphics might look like. Hopefully more reference photos will show up over time.

I'm just going to leave the top and the other side for now, rather than try to guess what the graphics might look like. Hopefully more reference photos will show up over time.
Yeah that's good idea I'm at the same place with K'a blaster still so much is unclear I also prefer to wait and see How it looks then guess. I hope they will make some prop exhibit or article about props used in movie before premiere.

Yeah that's good idea I'm at the same place with K'a blaster still so much is unclear I also prefer to wait and see How it looks then guess. I hope they will make some prop exhibit or article about props used in movie before premiere.

Your blaster model is looking great. The only glimpse I've managed to find of the other side is in this shot from the trailer where K places the blaster on the table. It's hard to tell for sure but it does appear to be a mirror image of the opposite side.

top views.jpg

Your blaster model is looking great. The only glimpse I've managed to find of the other side is in this shot from the trailer where K places the blaster on the table. It's hard to tell for sure but it does appear to be a mirror image of the opposite side.

View attachment 749402
Thank you sir ! I saw that shot and photos of officers K figure by neca and there's little glimps into other side of pistol and it should be indeed symmetrical.

Just a question is it confired that the inside face is a dark grey, I interpreted it as the dark olive drab army colour. but that could just be my monitor.

Just a question is it confired that the inside face is a dark grey, I interpreted it as the dark olive drab army colour. but that could just be my monitor.

I don’t think anything has been confirmed at this stage, but judging by the general colour balance of the lighting, and comparing it to the khaki strap and other nearby items in some of the photos, it looks like it has been painted dark grey / black to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm just going to leave out the channel indicator window on my build. I will add the kanal plate though.

- - - Updated - - -

Some more details added. The graphics look too prominent at this stage, but they will be toned down later when I start fine tuning, adding grime layers, worn metal effects etc.

View attachment 749272View attachment 749273

Oh dude......

Started work on my water gun. The first step for me was to give it some weight, so I filled the grip area with clear amber resin, and the main body with fine sand, and then sealed it off with epoxy glue. It feels nice and solid now and has a nice hefty weight to it. I’ve sanded all the seams and generally tidied things up a bit. Next stage, primer!

pistol01.jpgpistol02.jpg

pistol01.jpg

pistol02.jpg

This is amazing. I think you are the first one in here to do a real paint job on one of these "fullcocks". I'm going to link to the water gun thread if you don't mind.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back