Luke Skywalker costume and prop from The Last Jedi - POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Sooo..... I'm I the only one who didn't see this walking stick in the movie? I had mine in my car and I was going to bust it out after the movie to impress my friend and low and behold I never saw it.

Could it have been what he duelled Rey with after he found her communing with Kylo? It looked like he Force pulled it from one of the huts.

Sooo..... I'm I the only one who didn't see this walking stick in the movie? I had mine in my car and I was going to bust it out after the movie to impress my friend and low and behold I never saw it.

The walking stick is in Luke’s back pack. U can see it good when he’s walking to the giant fishing pole

The head of the stick is aiming downward on Luke’s right side

Could it have been what he duelled Rey with after he found her communing with Kylo? It looked like he Force pulled it from one of the huts.

That was a metal antenna, that is what we see on the funko pop. I was wondering why the funko pop had a metal walking stick, come to find out it was an antenna

You know, I thought that might have been it in his backpack but I wasn't sure. I gotta check that out on the next viewing. It looked like it was really going to be a solid part of the costume in the photos. Either way, no regrets. Now I have an obscure jedi walking stick.

You know, I thought that might have been it in his backpack but I wasn't sure. I gotta check that out on the next viewing. It looked like it was really going to be a solid part of the costume in the photos. Either way, no regrets. Now I have an obscure jedi walking stick.

Yeah it’s upside down, when look is facing the screen the head of the stick is below Luke’s right hand (left side of screen)

I didn’t noticed the head on the first viewing, but second viewing I followed it pretty good

Defiantly see it good walking to The ocean side to get milk

Sorry if there is a dedicated thread for this, but what is the current consensus on Luke's lightsaber from the Luke/Ben flashback sequences? V3 or V4? I know Roman's has a run of the V3 atm, but he also has pre-orders for the V4 (unused from TFA promos - so it may not be accurate to TLJ).

Sorry if there is a dedicated thread for this, but what is the current consensus on Luke's lightsaber from the Luke/Ben flashback sequences? V3 or V4? I know Roman's has a run of the V3 atm, but he also has pre-orders for the V4 (unused from TFA promos - so it may not be accurate to TLJ).

Just went again today and it was without a doubt the same as the Target Exclusive TFA behind the scenes stuff. It had the brownish neck and unique emitter with the holes like Obi-Wan's but it looked a lot cleaner/shinier than the BTS footage.

I agree, it’s this saber
5b06f657f601f94f9235eadae7a4d15f.jpg

Only thing I noticed is the tri ring was moved, and in the flash back lines up with the control box... sort of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The emitter is certainly less plain than the one in ep6. I always thought it had a distinct lack of detail. The V2 prop looked so much better.

Only thing I noticed is the tri ring was moved, and in the flash back lines up with the control box... sort of

Did the clamp card look any different from the ROTJ card? I don’t have any pics, but I feel like there were two pretty long closeups of the activation area.

Did the clamp card look any different from the ROTJ card? I don’t have any pics, but I feel like there were two pretty long closeups of the activation area.

To me it’s different but really really close! I think the control box on TLJ saber is thinner then the RoTJ saber.

The card I think has recesses in it, like this RoTJ control box. I bought this years ago in the junk yard

fe470f9157e53112dd5e381ca377156d.jpg

The above control box lid is defiantly too wide though

Since I've got a Hero/V4-style hilt I'm actually pretty happy it made another appearance since I don't think it was ever actually lit in ROTJ, right (only the deleted scene maybe). I keep feeling like I'll need to invest in a V2 someday...

Just wondering if anyone has done any research on Luke's hooded tunic , wondering if it's knitted or some kind of chenille fabric ?

Looks like needle binding aka nålebinding to me. Pretty cool ancient Norwegian/Icelandic tradition that’s older than knitting. It’s tricky to learn, but once you figure it out, you can make stuff pretty quickly. I’ve made a hat, but not a hooded robe!

Has anyone started Luke's Ahch-to backpack yet?
I don't have the Visual dictionary yet and can't seem to find and good pics of it anywhere. So if anyone has some and wants to post the it would be appreciated.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back