J.F. SeBashtians chess set

Thanks, but that's the old site no longer in use... same as I posted above. I send this link to them, and they confirmed. Also said they didn't make this or similar anymore.

My bad dude, I hadn't read all the posts. Oh so maybe this was a good purchase after all then! If you really can't buy it anymore!

Been working on a little project over the past couple of days guys; watch this space :D

Resurrecting this thread as the plot thickens; as does my obsession for this set. Found another set; more accurate in some ways and less in others!
9a815fe64e416a924301e5e5b6a84110.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ll take some better pics later to show you guys some differences. Still love the set. It’s in good condition and has brown felt on the bottom. Certainly feels older than my other set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey all, thought i'd resurrect this thread as I just found this lil beauty of a set which arrived in the post today.

F5296858-364F-4EAB-8470-0B5B037A3D7D.JPG

It's an original Remetex version which I believe predates the Banbury version used in BR. No Wrens but i'm super happy. Almost all pieces are perfect, just one chipped beak on a red Kingfisher and one white knight ear tuft broken off. Came with the original box from Pepper Design too. I'll upload some more pics later if anyones interested.

Hey all, thought i'd resurrect this thread as I just found this lil beauty of a set which arrived in the post today.

View attachment 1708203

It's an original Remetex version which I believe predates the Banbury version used in BR. No Wrens but i'm super happy. Almost all pieces are perfect, just one chipped beak on a red Kingfisher and one white knight ear tuft broken off. Came with the original box from Pepper Design too. I'll upload some more pics later if anyones interested.
And you can download the wren STL file from my thread, and print and paint 16 of them, if you want a least a bit more accuracy.

site is glitchy today. It told me oops, trouble posting message, so I clicked post again.

Last edited:

View attachment 1708203

And you can download the wren STL file from my thread, and print and paint 16 of them, if you want at least a bit more accuracy.

Free Wren STL for personal use :

Wren

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back