Chronicle Collectibles Hammond Cane

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
https://www.paradisecollect.com/product/jurassic-park-hammond-cane/

"cast from an original studio prop"... Anyone have any thoughts on this overall?

My first reaction is the mosquito looks kinda bad... wings in particular, but maybe thats accurate? And the amber is a lot more yellow than it probably should be. Cane shaft looks good though. Paint job seems pretty simplified though, looks like its just bone with a brown wash...

Apparently not actually in stock, its shipping 4th QTR

Last edited:
Looks pretty decent. I did a Hammond cane build and have built a bunch. I personally like the mosquito better when it's all tangled up in the amber not posed. More realistic in my book. After all when the amber would overtake a bug like that it would tangle it up as it flows. But it's still cool. I do agree it's a little yellow but internet pics are often poor quality when it comes to colors so who knows. I didn't even know there was a commercial version of this cane.

Ok thanks, it didn’t really look the best in my opinion, but just curious about it.

Thanks,

Matthew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They were still available 2 weeks ago when I posted last. Looks like they lost their domain?

They were still available 2 weeks ago when I posted last. Looks like they lost their domain?

Oh great. ANOTHER fly by night prop company.

What? Chronicle Collectibles lost their domain and went under?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh.... nevermind. I see the link in post #1 is to www.paradisecollect.com

I got confused by the title of the thread being: CHRONICLE COLLECTIBLES HAMMOND CANE.

It was made by Chronicle Collectibles, but was only available to buy through Paradise Collect...for whatever reason.

That explains why I never noticed it before. It looks ok at best. I definitely prefer my Amber Cane made by Gavin Robinson over the chronicle one. Though I might pick one up if I see it. Did it include a stand or plaque?

Thanks,

Matthew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the sight going to go back up? Would they also still have these available, or were they sold out before the sight went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After looking through the internet, I can’t seem to find the Chronicle Hammond cane anywhere. As I mentioned before I already have a JP Cane, but this would look great next to my other chronicle stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back