Chronicle Collectibles Hammond Cane

No not yet, there are other things, I’m saving up for. I do want one though, but as I said before it’s not really priority for me as I already have a nice Jurassic Park Cane. But I will most likely get one of these not to far into the future. I was mainly curious about this thread as I didn’t even know chronicle made a Jurassic Park cane. Until now obviously.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4 (1).jpg
5.jpg
Sorry I know its a bit late but I don't really visit the rpf much anymore. Hope these help though.

Does the egg seem too big to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In hand I don't recall it being all that large. I have small hands, easily fits into the palm of my hand. The cane being tapered does grant it some size in the photos. I didn't handle much honestly. I've ran out of display room so when I got it and the raptor egg I just opened them to inspect them, snapped some quick photos, and boxed them back up. On the other hand, I was eyeing a cane on etsy a few days ago, listed as functional, the egg on it seemed small since they had to leave the wood a certain thickness to prevent it from breaking.

I saw Chronicle Collectibles post this on their instagram the other day. Hopped over to Paradise Collect and bought one, arrived a few days later. So as far as fulfillment goes I was pretty happy.

I do feel the egg is a bit lighter in color, would have liked a deeper amber. The mosquito is a far from anything like the one in the movie. But overall it's a nifty replica. If it didn't come with the display I would have passed.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back