DL24

DylanRose

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This was my submission for BobaDebts DL44 blaster building competition. I'll post some progress photos here shortly. I wanted to do something smaller with sort of a long-range blaster look to it with a darker, more 'imperial' vibe with the paint and finish.

Here's the official voting thread: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=279517

This was a ton of fun to participate in. Thanks BobaDebt for organizing! The build is all-metal so it's got a really great weight to it. It was my first time working with metal so there was a lot of trial and error getting things to fit together right but i'm pretty happy with the result. All of the parts/greeblies were found online or in hardware stores. I might try to do a V2 of this down the road and simplify the build a bit.

I'm calling it the DL24. A shorter, lighter version of the DL44 with some add-ons for stealth/long-range use:

2ydV5RpucGNIaRqTma4MKPrids_y3GQhfgNF5bYVi8sZj5hei365wXKjTjirulH5yA3uHolFgYpN_O_znVi9ZazNA0NW4FASuR1HYTokJVEzqfkd2rLBVxaDpBf4cLpyGBtYS0QvriyDlVPaDR8lEtXnvn_rgtw3K_eDpYCYaPQHFgqmDkH0O2KvYx4vsZdZAo0oEHGny8RTx_7OeTbcN2aIIuHYcBlCCRDk5-I3iY4XDqRTfXBoLugiOP09YxZGjLIcZZiwOQYCKJdZydcYjfjR4mx-NjkiTW2WpDm41Kwqu0Wdh63_8snLKPVPJiPvVm0l6Jtp3StPN1CthRAvCJdkjnVbbMHqlvgomvU8KoKbEl0mFEN77yWkGbUg2Qyj8_DyTGq79Z-vVCD6BwXF4z9I813PXPjMuzaP4mz6PasIxWXrpkCZYpt1TPMp1Qeydr9KlJ2_H04iOOnqcEuWYzhDclG1pgKLTVYFaVJivz2F5STh3VcdzF3ejJbsfCOJ8flhuzpIzQWIttQQgkyqnjjmmUVigvlQQ7gsbLWTYYRVCAbri1R1nE-jNIQagKTIopntqD9ffwZ0GEHpB2uZMrt7tKymm9u7xnnwOqBhiFzlrDf0cXmyUU7M=w900-h694-no

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back