Hasbro stormtrooper helmet Sandtrooper respray

itsgreg

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Respray of a Hasbro black series stormtrooper helmet into a sandtrooper.
I know the vents are wrong but it was only a quick job for a friend.
2f6702b9b5cec89a23d286c0569d3e47.jpg
bf6d8bb73ec7c3c511f3a5d37d76b4b6.jpg

Great job! These Black Series buckets are prime for repaints and customizations, and at only $80 I have no regrets in doing it.

Dude.....that looks like a quality drawing or acrylic painting. Awesome job on the repaint, I picked up one for just the same purpose.

Now THATS how weathering should be done. Bloody hell I thought it was a painting. I prefer weathering to just look... Old and weathered!!! I hate the TDs added on to EpIV . They look like someone's smeared mud over them at the last minute

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Now THATS how weathering should be done. Bloody hell I thought it was a painting. I prefer weathering to just look... Old and weathered!!! I hate the TDs added on to EpIV . They look like someone's smeared mud over them at the last minute

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Thanks! I know what you mean, I couldn't bring myself to weather it like that, looks like they've just been stippled with a dirty rag.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back