Bruce Banner T Shirt Thor Ragnarok.

MrPacinoHead

Does anybody know the source image on Banner's T Shirt. It looks like the work of CRAIG DRAKE to me, but I cant find it online. Created for the film perhaps? BB T Shirt.jpg

You can see how Thor Ragnorok color palette is being similar to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2! Last we left Peter Quill aka Starlord with his Microsoft Zune, he started listening to more early 80s tunes. The Duran Duran RIO Nagel shirt ties right into the 1980s as well. Marvel is doing some clever things to tie all the movies together not only by story but the color palettes and references. This is why they succeed!

Yeah, I saw the thread last night after and saw there was interest so I just whipped up the artwork from work and added it to my Redbubble Portfolio. The great part about that is I am building out a collection of shirts worn in the MCU films that are harder to find, so if there are any requests let me know.

Can you edit the shirt? it looks like the logo is maybe 3 inches lower on Bruce. I plan on getting one!

After watching the movie again I think he’s wearing a blazer and a different color/fabric pants. And I think husband glasses are the same ones Robert Downey jr wore to the iron Mann 3 premiere

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back