Sideshow 1:1 Stormtrooper bust

jkno

Legendary Member
OK, this is not really a prop, but a life-size bust made by Sideshow. We all know Sideshow is not as much about accuracy, as it is about "artistic interpretation", whatever that means lol. So this is what they will be offering soon:

BT_SDCC2017_N088.jpg

BT_SDCC2017_N090.jpg

Yeap, didn't wait to post my own opinions till others did. I already posted my low opinion regarding this bust on a couple other boards.
The helmet looks bad, eyes set too apart, and overall look somehow squashed. Even the MR CE/ EFX PCR helmet looks better, and that is inaccurate too...

There are people who like them as they are. They don't care about accuracy, only to be licensed, and even better to have a limited edition written somewhere on the bust.

Another disappointing TK rendition by Sideshow.
It'll undoubtedly be far more cost effective to purchase (accurate) parts and build a bust oneself.

Another disappointing TK rendition by Sideshow.
It'll undoubtedly be far more cost effective to purchase (accurate) parts and build a bust oneself.

Exactly. There a licensed armors and helmets now like Anovos, or accurate fan made like RS and others.

If that glorified turd has lineage it probably shares it with an ESB V2 helmet.
But to be honest, it is so far gone from anything it is worse than RO.
At least they got the basic proportions of the ANH stunts right.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back