Sideshow 1:1 Stormtrooper bust

the teeth just look so strange, obviously the whole helmet is bad but that area really stands out for some reason

My god...for this price I can build 2 accurate Trooperbusts.But they will sell it...a lot of people out there have no clue whats accurate.
Thanks god we have.;)

If anyone is willing, I'd love a detailed write up of what's inaccurate (side by sides, etc) so that I can learn more about this kind of thing; This one and the Vader SS makes.

If anyone is willing, I'd love a detailed write up of what's inaccurate (side by sides, etc) so that I can learn more about this kind of thing; This one and the Vader SS makes.

Screen accurate helmet next to the bust.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 123
Screen accurate helmet next to the bust.
Cool - so to me it looks like it's mainly in the eyes, and it looks like the cheek cutouts are too separated from the blue pipe details? I see that the teeth look more angled up and are too-few (or don't go out far enough)?

And...another product pushed out with no regard to accuracy!. What is with these companies??.
So looking at from the front...looks ROTJish, eyes too far apart from the middle as most obvious.
It is neither a ANH stunt or hero...a strange mix of the two.
It has Hero teeth, meaning six teeth are cut out instead of the stunts 8. The ears have 3 screws which is what the stunts had, if a Hero then only 2 screws per ear. Can't tell if flat or bubble lens, but Hero's only had bubble type!.
Just shocking product tbh!. Why oh why don't they just go to the experts...501st for example!.

Stu

dam I really need to brush up on my stormtrooper knowledge I pre orders it thinking it was suppose to be the hero version.

Lets just hope just like their rest of the products they put out it ends up looking different (in this case better) when the final product is released.

Really hope they dont do these type of errors on the upcoming fett bust.

The teeth are the most screwed up part. They are set far back and they almost look like they are separate pieces add in.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back