Wolverine's Jackets

The ones in the pics are the original Vanson and Bates. It's just broken down with a few details explaining the differences.

I'm conflicted if I actually want one. I'm faithful to Wested and I was willing to wait and see if they'll make one, but at the price listed, I may have to jump onboard.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Thatguy @ Apr 22 2006, 04:11 AM) [snapback]1230895[/snapback]</div>
I'm conflicted if I actually want one. I'm faithful to Wested and I was willing to wait and see if they'll make one, but at the price listed, I may have to jump onboard.
[/b]

I'll echo that. It's exactly what I've been thinking

I just found this and am interested as well.

I'd like to see prototype pics but most importantly I'd like to have this guy on the board so he can post not through proxy. Not that I think anyone is up to anything nefarious, I'd just like to hear from the horse's mouth per se.

No, that's an ebay jacket from a guy in Singapore.
The pants I can't identify though.

Wes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darthgoat @ May 1 2006, 04:29 PM) [snapback]1236578[/snapback]</div>
Is that a knockoff Davidyr1 suit he is wearing?
[/b]

I was thinking the same myself about waiting to the Wested, but I enquired with them about the Wolverine jacket when I was making an order for my War of the Worlds and Minority Report jackets last week. I was told by Gemma that she'd heard no plans to do a version of Wolverines jacket at all.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back