Mask Help

HappenstanceUK

Hi everyone. I'm about to order my first Spider-Man mask & face shell and wanted to get some recommendations for the measurements. I was watching a Youtube video the other day which suggested that for the neck measurements it is best to give them as about half an inch larger for comfort. Would you all say that's a good idea or is it best to just give the actual size to make sure the fit is correct?

BUMP

Just wanted to check one last time if anyone had any recommendations for the above measurements question before I order this mask tomorrow. I decided to go with the RPC Studio TASM2 RPCPaint mask and faceshell.

Those of you who have used RPC Studios before, how long do they usually take? I ordered my mask 4 weeks ago now and the status updated to "Screening Fabric" on the first day but after that nothing has changed. It did say it could take 2-4 weeks but its the fact that the status hasn't changed since that first day that has me a bit worried.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back