Terminator 2: Judgment Day Endoarm T2 Replica Pre-order

From Amazon :angry

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Terminator 2: Judgment Day Endoarm Collectors Edition 4K Ultra HD [Blu-ray + Digital HD]"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I was still hopeful when they reported that last month. But since the Blu-ray release itself is now indefinitely delayed, I don't think the Endo Arm set will make the March release date.

Join me now in prayer. :angel
I missed this thread initially, but now I'll be watching this like a hawk.

Same, I lost interest too. Since they cancelled my last pre-order I was able to pick up a HCG endo arm for a good price.

Does the image on the amazon page look squished? It looks a little stout to me.

Mine came in today. Got it for $140 from Best Buy.

It's pretty much all plastic and super lightweight. Feels pretty cheap, but if you had told me 10 years ago I could get any sort of full scale Endo Arm for this much I would have laughed you out of the room. For the cost, it's not bad. The ONLY thing I'd really like to change is the plating. It seems darker than what I'd expect.

Gary

Mine came in today. Got it for $140 from Best Buy.

It's pretty much all plastic and super lightweight. Feels pretty cheap, but if you had told me 10 years ago I could get any sort of full scale Endo Arm for this much I would have laughed you out of the room. For the cost, it's not bad. The ONLY thing I'd really like to change is the plating. It seems darker than what I'd expect.

Gary

It’d be great to see some pictures.

Just noticed these are now back in stock at Amazon (£150) in the UK, after initially 'selling out' within an hour of the original pre-order date. I guess that's a poke in the eye for the ebay re-sellers who already have them on there for highly inflated prices, although that's a good place to see some actual photos now.

Wrong base,no elbow section..for the price ok...but no option if you want a real replica of the movieprop.Looks also a lot too dark chromed in my eyes.:(:thumbsdown

I received my Endoarm from Zavvi a few days ago.
Unfortunately the base was broken (2 pins have completely snapped off) and it looks like it has been opened before as the seal of the dome is missing and there are various scratches on the chrome finish.

IMG_5339.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5341.jpg

Zavvi refunded me 17,5%.

I have managed to repair it. I glued the pins back and enforced them with correct sized metal screws (just the threaded part).
The arm itself looks very nice, better than expected. It is light weight, but not as light as I thought.

IMG_5359.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

I am thinking off giving it some extra weight by filling up the base and pistons with some putty or someting.
I might throw in some extra wires for the fingers as well.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back