$69.00 Ghostbusters Proton Pack

Ok, did I NEED one of these...no. Did I order one....yes lol. Thanks for the heads up, one of those things that I always thought might be fun or to try and put together but wasn't going to go crazy on but this looks good for a decent price. Thanks for the promo code as well!

Good gravy!!! They got it that accurate but couldnt scale it up another 20% and knock it out of the park. Marketing prolly thought scale it down to cover the kids and teenagers.

I've got mine on order. Hopefully strapping an Alice pack to it won't make the replica look too small. It's unfortunate that the lights only strobe when the thrower is activated rather than just going through the regular sequence. Then again, it'll probably be simple to gut the thing and put a regular pack's electronic kit inside.

Has anyone received shipping notices on these?

It at least APPEARS that the first batch is shipping 8/4, the second on 8/14 and the third on 10/15.

My original order still says 8/14 but the order page has 10/15.

Has anyone received shipping notices on these?

It at least APPEARS that the first batch is shipping 8/4, the second on 8/14 and the third on 10/15.

My original order still says 8/14 but the order page has 10/15.

I've got a notice that the FedEx label was created, but the order still lists 10/15 as the ship date.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back