$69.00 Ghostbusters Proton Pack

You can get $10 off any order right now that is over $65. So, Proton pack for $59. Shows in stock but then says it's back ordered and will ship on or before 10/15. Dangerously close to Halloween parties....
Spencer's is the same, showing in stock but will take almost up to two months to ship????

I received an email update about my pre-order. It's moved from 10/15/17 to 9/15/17!

Anyone else got similar email notification?

Surprised these are shipping when the listing still says 10/15. My order from a couple weeks ago hasn't changed since I placed it.

I need to see about the estimated arrival, I got the e-mail that it had shipped the other day but leaving town Wednesday the 30th for about a week for a convention...so don't want it to sit alone outside if it's coming around the 31st.

Seeing this thread makes me want to pull the trigger on the inflatable Stay Puft costume. I usually go all out on Halloween making a costume for me and my dog, but work is gonna keep me busy and I won't have the time. So it might just have to be me as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and my dog as a Ghostbuster. Jurassic Bark will have to wait till next year.

IMG_3134.JPGIMG_3135.JPG

I think he's pretty awesome out of the box - Can't wait to see somebody do a repaint & maybe add glass eyes! He's a nice size big enough to be a presence without taking up a whole room! He definitely does have a butt crack!

Attachments

• IMG_3134.JPG
    IMG_3134.JPG
    1,001.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3135.JPG
    IMG_3135.JPG
    860.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3134.JPG
    IMG_3134.JPG
    994.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3135.JPG
    IMG_3135.JPG
    852 KB · Views: 93
I received mine 2 days ago. For $69 it's really not that bad. I think I will swap out the wand with Matty wand and replace the lights as I'd like them to be constantly lit up as they should be

21314309_705285691626_6723447279880366872_n.jpg

You guys are right, this thing is way too small :D JK! I pulled the trigger on the costume for my dog and the inflatable Stay Puft costume for me. They included a 20% off coupon if any of you want to use it on the proton pack. It says it's good for any single item.

Promo code: SPHA1700

FullSizeRender 21.jpg

I just purchased one at my local Spirit Halloween store, very neat!
I want to customize it but I'm a total noob when it comes to electronics... I want to attach the Matty wand as well, but have no clue as to how to go about this... any help?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back