Blade Runner 2049: Bento Boxes & Such

They seem to have taken some of the colours off the website as the bottles in Blade Runner were grey. They may have done the same with the Bento boxes

I get them from the local Spar shop. There's also a small grocery shop near here that stocks them. It seems that small local shops are a better bet than supermarkets.

I ate a handful of donated chips out of one of those today, didn't think the next one I saw would be on here.
It was in a break room cupboard at work and the nearest shop to us is a Spar, as per Candykiller's post.

Has anyone attempted the Monbento bottle labels yet?
Only reference photos for this are from the film. Seems to have a unique label to itself, but it has properties of other labels used. I've got this so far:
monbento_bottle_label_clear.png

One or two sections of that label that need to be added, but can't tell what they are
Here's a reference image for context:
ref_img8.png

monbento_bottle_label_clear.png

ref_img8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a high res image i found and it looks like the square you have on the right hand side of the label should be a circle

blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-mackenzie-davis.jpg

I posted this on another thread, but wanted to spread the knowledge. Gorilla Glue Crystal Clear seal tape is perfect for layering with the labels. I covered my labels on the box with the tape and since it's waterproof, I can hand-wash the boxes without damaging the labels. It cuts really easy with an x-acto knife too.

Crystal-Clear-9yd_white.jpg
Lunch.jpeg

Re: Blade Runner 2049: Bento Boxes & Such

I have posted that already, but here seems to be the right topic :
the "second" lunchbox is a "Zuperzozial" , the one seen at the comic con looks likes the "1400335 Coconut white" but in the movie it seems to be the "1400337 Stone grey".
Zuperzozial lunch box.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I posted this on another thread, but wanted to spread the knowledge. Gorilla Glue Crystal Clear seal tape is perfect for layering with the labels. I covered my labels on the box with the tape and since it's waterproof, I can hand-wash the boxes without damaging the labels. It cuts really easy with an x-acto knife too.

Thanks for that info

Just finished my Blade Runner 2049 lunch box collection. I took a bit of artistic liberty and switch the "Pizza" and "Noodles" labels, since it makes more sense that pizza slices would fit better in a rectangular box. I purchased the labels from Etsy and they're spot on. I use these boxes for actual lunch and they'll hold up to handwashing without the use of the protective Gorilla Tape method I previously used.

BR Boxes.jpg

Just finished my Blade Runner 2049 lunch box collection. I took a bit of artistic liberty and switch the "Pizza" and "Noodles" labels, since it makes more sense that pizza slices would fit better in a rectangular box. I purchased the labels from Etsy and they're spot on. I use these boxes for actual lunch and they'll hold up to handwashing without the use of the protective Gorilla Tape method I previously used.

View attachment 822806

Where on etsy did you find the labels? I couldn't locate them.

Regarding the Blue Dragon noodle Woks....

Those in the UK should hit up theit local Central branded stores.

Just picked up 2 for £1.74 each.

40279289_313112935933845_6141182039275077632_n.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back