ANOVOS Boba Fett Rocket Pack

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
I can’t tell you how excited I am about this piece. I remember, years and years ago, when someone at The Dented Helmet obtained ONE generalized measurement from an original pack and how their replica was touted as the “PERFECT” pack due to that single measurement… and here we are, almost a decade later with a pack from ANOVOS that came directly from a 3D scan (thousands and thousands of very precise measurements... thanks, technology!) of the most well-known original pack (no… not the ESB.. stop it). This pack had MINIMAL cleanup meaning much of the original asymmetry and wonkiness still exist in it and is, without a doubt, as close as any of us fans are ever going to come to owning an original. Not only is the pack fantastic, but this is one of the, if not THE most precise paint job of the SE pack we have seen to date (no, I didn’t paint it)! Thanks to the opportunities afforded by ANOVOS (and one private collector), I have researched 9 original packs in person, likely more than anyone I know outside Skywalker Ranch, and after all that study, I can tell you with extreme confidence, if you want THE pack… this is the one to get.

Anovos Boba Fett Rocket 02.jpg

Anovos Boba Fett Rocket 01.jpg

Anovos Boba Fett Rocket 03.jpg

Anovos Boba Fett Rocket 04.jpg

Anovos Boba Fett Rocket 05.jpg

I can’t tell you how excited I am about this piece. I remember, years and years ago, when someone at The Dented Helmet obtained ONE generalized measurement from an original pack and how their replica was touted as the “PERFECT” pack due to that single measurement… and here we are, almost a decade later with a pack from ANOVOS that came directly from a 3D scan (thousands and thousands of very precise measurements... thanks, technology!) of the most well-known original pack (no… not the ESB.. stop it). This pack had MINIMAL cleanup meaning much of the original asymmetry and wonkiness still exist in it and is, without a doubt, as close as any of us fans are ever going to come to owning an original. Not only is the pack fantastic, but this is one of the, if not THE most precise paint job of the SE pack we have seen to date (no, I didn’t paint it)! Thanks to the opportunities afforded by ANOVOS (and one private collector), I have researched 9 original packs in person, likely more than anyone I know outside Skywalker Ranch, and after all that study, I can tell you with extreme confidence, if you want THE pack… this is the one to get.

View attachment 745745

View attachment 745744

View attachment 745746

View attachment 745747

View attachment 745741
It's beautiful..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hooooo baby!!!! I want it!! How much they asking for that Beauty!!! ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that is a big surprise. Also a Jango Fett pack and Sabine Wren helmet. I wasn't expecting any of those. Surely they will also have Boba and Jango helmets as well.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

So, if this is a kit are they going to provide reference for painting it, or are we on our own?

Also, would be nice to know what Anovos' plans are for other Fett parts, do they intend to release all the Fett parts as kits or will they be offering a full Fett costume at some point?
It would help buyers to know what they are doing so that we can plan accordingly.

Wow, that looks stunning!
And with Art as one of the well known BF experts voting for it this sure will be superb!

Any word on pricing yet? . :confused

Wow, that is a big surprise. Also a Jango Fett pack and Sabine Wren helmet. I wasn't expecting any of those. Surely they will also have Boba and Jango helmets as well.

Sabine helmet?!?!? Any pictures?! I want it!

Wow, that looks stunning!
And with Art as one of the well known BF experts voting for it this sure will be superb!

Any word on pricing yet? . :confused
Anovos recommends signing up to the newsletter for updates and announcements. I don't believe any details have been released about the jetpack yet.

I spoke with the rep at the Anovos table as soon as this was announced. Most definitely an unfinished kit (much like the blaster)

Theyre awaiting approval for the rest of the boba Fett line. I guess the helmet and armor was already submitted?

I hope if they release a Boba Fett ensemble, they will release a Boba Fett kit as well. If they do I'll definitely purchase it :).

Man, I just really want them to do a Fett ESB ensemble (kit or finished). Screw ROTJ :lol

Or, maybe they will do both = happiness for everyone.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back