Loki accessoirs

Foedhrass

While I should be working on my next Silmarillion elf armor, I made the mistake of re-watching the Avengers which resulted in me buying a Loki costume (“I’ll cosplay Loki eventually in the distant future” she said - and bought a costume the next day. “I’ll take it slow with the accessories” she said - and dived right into it).

So here are the first three accessoirs I built within the last two weeks; Gungnir’s not quite done yet, the shaft still needs to be painted and weathered, but I'm happy about how the head turned out.

The mean little knife from "The Avengers":
p7129999kmt.jpg

p7130001kmt.jpg

His dagger from "Dark World"
p7110168kmt.jpg

p7120171kmt.jpg

p7120174kmt.jpg

p7120179kmt1.jpg

And Gungnir:
dsc_5007kmt-e1500635912925.jpg

dsc_5016kwmt.jpg

And finally a make-up test - since I can't just do things simple, I plan on cosplaying him in his Frost giant form. I don't have the right wig yet (it's on its way now, as are the red contact lenses) but I wanted to test the scars and make-up and wanted to see how it looked with black hair, so I had to borrow the wig of my last Silm elf cosplay Maeglin.

Very cool props! The makeup is so awesome, it's very convincing. Are you going to make his scepter from The Avengers. That prop has appeared all over the place!

Thank you very much! :$
The Chitauri scepter is on my list but it's the last of his stuff I'll try, since I've never worked with electronics in my cosplays and I am a total noob in that matter. Also the shape of the scepter will be kind of a challenge.

I'm currently working on the Tesseract and the Casket of Ancient Winters (which is also a challenge due to its weird shape). If I'll succeed, I'll post photos :)

While I've finished the Tesseract, I have put the Casket of Ancient Winters on ice ( ;) ) for now do to other cosplay priorities. However, I wanted to share two photos from a spontaneous photoshoot yesterday, when a friend and I woke up to snow (which sadly is pretty rare here, last winter we didn't have any). So we jumped into our cosplays and went to a fir grove where we got the chance to take a few photos before all the snow melted away again.

I've finally managed to finish what I started last year when I built the frame for the Casket of Ancient Winters. I put that project aside for other things (among them Loki's helmet), but a few weeks ago I decided to to some major upgrades and I've already come far. Not gonna show the outfit itself until I've first worn it at the Medieval Fantasy Convention in August, but I also finished the Casket and I can show it now :)

] ]
] ]
] ]

A video of the Casket in daylight (https://youtu.be/lBOkmRRevA8) and at night (https://youtu.be/Em9kC9DIl3g).

and the helmet:
]

And me not in blue for a change ;D
] ]

Beautiful landscape,awesome costume and props,and love that colour blue on the Tesseract.
Thanks for sharing this !

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back