CW Savitar Cosplay

tylerg1011

Hey Everyone,

I am currently planning on attending Heroes and Villains Fanfest in Atlanta in November, and I am wanting to do a Savitar Cosplay(from the CW series The Flash). I loved the costume, and I would really like to challenge myself. I would like to ask what your opinions are as far as what materials I should use, and if any of you have any advice on how I can make myself taller(like in the reinhardt cosplay picture below). I have considered Neoprene foam and EVA foam, but I need stuff I can weather down and look damaged, but also look like a dulled up metal after the spray painting phase.

Much appreciation!

Attachments

• 20d1f5cc951ba5a27a63f21d1c7ea3f5.jpg
    20d1f5cc951ba5a27a63f21d1c7ea3f5.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 2,252
  • flash-Savitar-New-Outfit.jpg
    flash-Savitar-New-Outfit.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 599
  • overwatch-reinhardt-costume-2-407x480.jpg
    overwatch-reinhardt-costume-2-407x480.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 496
Andre Tricotuex, The motion capture actor for colossus in Deadpool played Savitar (in the suit) in the show, so to fit this suit you already have to be a big guy, you could make a huge muscle suit and use stilts too but that would be very hot, and as far as I know the guy who made the suit for the show made it out of foam! so i'd say use EVA foam, and make sure to have lots of fans in the suit ;)

Jumping stilts maybe? They are quite expensive, but you could get a cool running effect possibly. Fitting foam around the stilts might also prove difficult as it would hinder mobility, but just something to think about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back