QMX Star Trek Beyond Phaser at SDCC

rebelyell

Was looking at SDCC stuff on mwctoy.com and came across this. Hadn't heard anything about it before.

sdcc2017-qmx-44.jpg

Last edited:
Some of us actually like these props. If you don't, great. I don't understand why you're posting in this thread, if that's the case.

Just grabbed one of these off Amazon, along with the Into Darknes Blu-ray 3D disc set, all for $55.

Decent replica for the price

Thanks for the post.

I was looking to get one of the phasers to see if it could be modified by adding a small directional motor to the flip head function.
I guess they never got around to doing it, so I modified the toy to see if I could get it to work.
I wouldn't imagine that the replica is hollow so it would be a bit of work to add the electronics and motor.
The toy is getting harder to get and if it does come up on eBay it's really pricey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. The Blu Ray version rotates as well which is greatly appreciated.

Can't beat the price!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CTT9646?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

Just grabbed one of these off Amazon, along with the Into Darknes Blu-ray 3D disc set, all for $55.

Decent replica for the price

Its a solid replica, in more than one way...

Solid in construction. No moving parts except the emitter, which is manual, as discussed.

Solid in overall quality. Take $10-$20 away for the disc set, and the phaser cost me about $35 - $40. Can't beat that.

Yes..I also have the one from the Bluray Edition.But from what I know the quality is very patchy.I had luck with mine.But I know that others had problems.
I also have the first released blaster from the First film and that one looks nicer with all the chromed parts.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back