Radio Flyer Star Wars Landspeeder

That's awesome! Except when I was a kid we used our imaginations for our ships! Damn lazy kids!
FA3RZsJ.gif
:lol

Hmmmm........repaint and rework the interior. Might make a nice display piece. Or put the body an a small go kart frame.

That's awesome! Except when I was a kid we used our imaginations for our ships! Damn lazy kids! http://i.imgur.com/FA3RZsJ.gif :lol

No kidding. My buddy had a gold colored bike and mine was red. We would ride into and out of this empty, round play ground parking lot playing out the attack on, and in Death Star II. He was gold leader and I was Red leader, naturally.

But this thing is pretty cool. We talk up the toys of our childhood , but kids today have a lot of amazing toys too!

Down to £199 in Toys r Us and our local one is shutting down. Heres hoping they get some more in as they said last night they are restocking and selling stuff off until April and they are taking 25% off all ride ons.

£150 anyone?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back