Display Stand for Helemts

vwcranky

Hi can anyone point me to a link to make Star Wars helmet display stands ...

I have completed templetes that I would like to have on some form of stands...

the Dath Vader with shoulder armor is the one i am currenty working on, and would like to display this one when completed...

any help would be great..

thanks

I'm not sure about the should armor, but for helmets I've had good luck using a paper towel holder from Wal-Mart with a rubber table leg end cap. I think the holders were, like, 88 cents or something like that. They even have suction cups on the bottom for added stability.
63c31a7e4e7ac5aa5800d95c4338f311.jpg
66b55ff86da62fc93a1c7f9459b9b6ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

looks easy enough .. will pop in to the hardware store at the weekend and see what I can pick up the the other helmets ... Darth Vader,
think I may have a issue with .....thanks

I make helmet stands. Feel free to check out some of the designs I offer. I can make almost any too.

*deleted by RPF Staff*

Last edited by a moderator:
I use plastic ducting/soil pipe, It's cheap and I can cut it to the correct length for each helmet
Have some on basic upside down T shaped 2 by 4's too

My coworkers and I have also been going the paper towel holder route. Except for the Rocketeer helmet. My coworker found an art deco lamp and just removed the lampshade harp and bulb, works great!

Made a few helmet stands on the cheap, using some materials based on a thread on the RPF. It was a $5 plumbing drain and grey PVC piping, all from Home Depot. Added some soft foam at the top and it's done. Suppose you could paint it too. The only caveat was having to buy a 10' section of pipe. Cut it down to about 12" each and you're good. At cost, maybe around $6-7 per stand

Made a few helmet stands on the cheap, using some materials based on a thread on the RPF. It was a $5 plumbing drain and grey PVC piping, all from Home Depot. Added some soft foam at the top and it's done. Suppose you could paint it too. The only caveat was having to buy a 10' section of pipe. Cut it down to about 12" each and you're good. At cost, maybe around $6-7 per stand

My Home Depot has a stand up rack with smaller sections of pipe for repairs etc. Thus eliminating the need to buy 10 foot sections.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back