Star Wars Comlink - what was the bottom found part?

Nowhere yet. I have not released them. I am waiting on someone else to go into production.
I have a older version available but it’s not as accurate as these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye out.

That may be, but it was the only one that was offered in white plastic when I was looking for them. I'm not too worried about the inside because you can't see it once it's assembled. I would be interested to see a real one, or one that is 100% accurate. I've never seen a real one come up for sale, but I think that whitearmor.net would be a better place to look than here.

The inner part of your Hovi is not accurate at all.

That may be, but it was the only one that was offered in white plastic when I was looking for them. I'm not too worried about the inside because you can't see it once it's assembled. I would be interested to see a real one, or one that is 100% accurate. I've never seen a real one come up for sale, but I think that whitearmor.net would be a better place to look than here.

The photos I posted of our new up n coming Hovis are as accurate as we can get based on pics of the originals and a casting of.
We have even emulated the injection moulding tree.
I doubt you will ever see an original for sale as I don’t believe anyone has ever found one.

The photos I posted of our new up n coming Hovis are as accurate as we can get based on pics of the originals and a casting of.
I doubt you will ever see an original for sale as I don’t believe anyone has ever found one.

Yours looks very nice (and better proportioned than the swpropman version, which I feel is a little tall), but I have a question about one thing... When the TK comlink is shown in closeup in ANH, the "HOVI MIX Pa2" text is clearly visible to be center-aligned with one of the ribs on the tip. I see that your version has the text spaced evenly between two ribs - was your casting different from what was shown in the close-up or is that an intentional "tell"?

Let me know when they become available, I'm interested.

The clip looks like it flares out, too. Most people are using T8 tube clips but that looks entirely different.

Interested as well in the new tips.
With further investigation, could it be a tool clip? This one is from the UK which would make sense given production locations:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/TOOL-STORAGE-SPRING-TERRY-CLIPS/dp/B0070PSMYO
41FD8r0IeUL.jpg

attachment.php

Great thread, can anyone help point me in the right direction for the bottom part of the comlink? I'm having zero success in finding this part.
Any help or advice would be appreciated .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back