Robodoc : The creation of Robocop trailer

My pleasure Snikt.

I try and check out the recommended, recently uploaded and entertainment sections on youtube through my TV once a day, doesnt take long and all sorts of awesome random stuff like this pop`s up from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last update on their kickstarter is dated 30th Sept 2017. The post is titled "Nearly There" and states:

Morning all,
as you know we have still been acquiring interviews for RoboDoc and was also holding out to see if we could convince Dr Weller to participate - unfortunately Dr Weller has declined again, stating that he is done talking about Robo...
We are ploughing through he edit and have engaged additional editors and motion graphic artists to get the beast of a doc ready... you will be so impressed with the amount of Robo-Info that we have and we cant wait to share it with you all...

I'm hoping the comment from Weller isn't also an indication of unwillingness to be in the new one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/878562580/robodoc-the-creation-of-robocop-documentary/posts/2002333

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh. Thanks.

Hopefully this new movie project will reignite Peter Wellers enthusiasm in some fashion and they can get even a small contribution from him.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back