Functional Black Panther Gloves

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After seeing the Black Panther trailer we wanted to try our hand at making his gloves! We were able to make them functional, so the claws actually retract a fair amount when I close my hands. I'm going to fine tune the mechanism so the claws go back even farther into the gloves, so that's going to be awesome to finalize.

The claw components on the gloves were all 3D printed using our Form 2 SLA printer, and then we attached them to the gloves.

Let me know what you think!

IMG_1061.JPGBlack Panther Finished Gloves1.jpgIMG_1054.JPGIMG_1055.JPGIMG_1060.JPG

After seeing the Black Panther trailer we wanted to try our hand at making his gloves! We were able to make them functional, so the claws actually retract a fair amount when I close my hands. I'm going to fine tune the mechanism so the claws go back even farther into the gloves, so that's going to be awesome to finalize.

The claw components on the gloves were all 3D printed using our Form 2 SLA printer, and then we attached them to the gloves.

View attachment 744868View attachment 744869View attachment 744870View attachment 744871View attachment 744872

View attachment 744868View attachment 744869View attachment 744870View attachment 744871View attachment 744872
You ever get these finalized? If so, still making them and how much?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back