Gears of War Theron Guard Cosplay SKS Props Updated 8/15/17

Re: Gears of War Theron Guard Cosplay SKS Props Updated 7/31/17

Gears of War Theron Guard Cosplay - Started building the chest by making a skeleton out of 1.5 inch foam strips. This hekp me figure out the scale without really having to worry about the details. The skeleton is skinned with 4mm foam as a base layer. Patterns for all of the detail pieces are hand drawn on bristol board again to check scale without having to build and worry about details.

lqaiMISh.jpg

QxVNHY9h.jpg

0KAq6yxh.jpg

MXZ4pZIh.jpg

VJxSxoBh.jpg

Re: Gears of War Theron Guard Cosplay SKS Props Updated 8/4/17

Gears of War Theron Guard Cosplay - Sorry about the lack of updates I have been in the shop every single day trying to get this guy finished up for Dragon Con. Here are the steps I took to building up the spine and back plates. Honestly it about finding your bottom most layer and building up from there. I determined that all of the armor for the check actually starts with the back and wraps around to the front. I achieved the different heights by using 10,8,6,4 and 2mm foam from TNT Cosplay Supply.

1SfTxa0h.jpg

JbuO9pEh.jpg

WA3EqDUh.jpg

gIzGusxh.jpg

VjRWd6ih.jpg

ifsSuHQh.jpg

uO1uOzxh.jpg

vx81nfvh.jpg

PyRde9Gh.jpg

Fgju6nph.jpg

1ROiVKlh.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back