Infinity stones (kinda)

Banshee53637

I was planning on getting/ making all of the infinity stones and the holding vessels. I am semi new to making and was wondering if any one had any suggestions on how to make the stones, the tessaract or the aether?

I was planning on getting/ making all of the infinity stones and the holding vessels. I am semi new to making and was wondering if any one had any suggestions on how to make the stones, the tessaract or the aether?
Dude! Im thinking of the same thing. I thought of it about a week ago and im planning on making all the stuff that holds themcurrently im making the eye of agomotto and the gogt orb.

Dude! Im thinking of the same thing. I thought of it about a week ago and im planning on making all the stuff that holds themcurrently im making the eye of agomotto and the gogt orb.
how are you going about naking the eye cause that was gonna be one of the hardest ones in my opinon

Its super easy (considering i have a 3d printer) : /.
I still need to paint and weather it
Havent started the orb yet because im currently printing thor's ragnarok helmet.
IMG_2401.JPGIMG_2402.JPG

For the aether i can 3D print one for myself but for you id suggest buying like one of those rectangular lanterns as a base then add some like red lights and change it up to make it look accurate. As for the tesseract i suggest maybe trying to find like a glass cube or something and then sanding the sides, then putting it on a base with a light underneath sanding it will hep defuse the light (i might do this too i will update you with what i make).

For the aether i can 3D print one for myself but for you id suggest buying like one of those rectangular lanterns as a base then add some like red lights and change it up to make it look accurate. As for the tesseract i suggest maybe trying to find like a glass cube or something and then sanding the sides, then putting it on a base with a light underneath sanding it will hep defuse the light (i might do this too i will update you with what i make).
okay thanks if i come up with any ideas that might help you ill write them in this thread

Hey im also thinking of making a prop wall like you said but instead of a wall im doing a shelves of things. Do you think i can see your list of ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey im also thinking of making a prop wall like you said but instead of a wall im doing a shelves of things. Do you think i can see your list of ideas?
Do you have like instagram or something i will dm you

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back