D23 Rey lightsaber....

usajdm

Sr Member
At D23 and this is being sold in the Dream Store.
IMG_0605.JPGIMG_0606.JPGIMG_0608.JPGIMG_0610.JPGIMG_0611.JPG

Detachable blade is cool.
Just figured I'd share this.
Robert

I would love one of these! The stand and the wall mount are great. Whose there that can pick me up one?

aw man. I hope these aren't a park exclusive...I'd love one as a "world isn't shattered" if it's broken type of cosplaying accessory.

For a buck fifty, it's a neat cosplay accessory, but holy crap, those shoulders under the button and glass eye are fooglay!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

those shoulders under the button and glass eye are fooglay!

Seeing the first pic, I said to myself, "WOW! They stamped the FORCE out of those to get the circle all the way around and that pronounced!"

Then pic two, I said, "Huh, Lee Press On GRAFLEX Shoulders! Who'da thunk it?!"

Personally, I think the clamp is more fugly than the shoulders. And the T-strips, they might be worse than both.

Now if I was a little kid, this would be a real lightsaber and it'd be the coolest thing my folks ever bought me. And one of the most expensive things at that!

Seeing the first pic, I said to myself, "WOW! They stamped the FORCE out of those to get the circle all the way around and that pronounced!"

Then pic two, I said, "Huh, Lee Press On GRAFLEX Shoulders! Who'da thunk it?!"

Personally, I think the clamp is more fugly than the shoulders. And the T-strips, they might be worse than both.

Now if I was a little kid, this would be a real lightsaber and it'd be the coolest thing my folks ever bought me. And one of the most expensive things at that!
First thing I thought was, "Wow, what a non-brass glass eye." Looked typical BS fx saber. I had one as my first real "prop replica". Then I noticed how off the knurling on the red button was. Then, ick, clamp. Then, wow, that's a round graflex shoulder.

To me it just looks like the Black series. I'll pass on those.

But yea, not a bad price for a cosplay or somthing...

With it having a removable blade I think this is a great investment price. Purchase it and never open, look at what the removable blade FX sabers go for today?! Stupid crazy money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back