New Spiderman Homecoming premium-ish suit option

KidCas5154

Zentai Zentai has finally released their "Platinum" Spiderman Homecoming suit. It's printed on jersey lycra (whatever that is) includes 3D rubber spiders front and back as well as rubber black bands and details. I believe it even comes with web cartridges.
It starts @ $300. After adding extra zipper their faceshell (which I would not recommend I'd buy from Tjack or get a lot from PeterParkerIndustries) but after adding extras I was looking at $477 and the only thing I was missing was webshooters.

That's a lot cheaper than the close to $1000 a fully done up RPCSTUDIO PAINT will run you. Hell those start at over $600. I'm I saying this is better than that suit yes and no. Price wise a definite yes quality a definite no but if your not looking to spend too much money on a higher than normal quality suit then I think this a good option for you.

0a636385bf06f6c721878e9380e1ee93.png

bec6a2f30ff10de5d6a5bacaa4e5bf24.png

cec2d4aa9ab3c83c87355995fe52134e.png

71b46c048306cab46f47c224b65ebd24.png

6b9c0dfcb622509921e5e7258b2c7825.png

07546da983902f00f855f96e00e5264c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the rubber sections are done much better than the rpc studios suit, and the back spider for that matter, and the texturing could be done by hand for sure, the only things I think that I would really have issue with are the overall bleachedness of the colors, and the the inaccuracy of the blue sections. The lines are off, and it’s pre-printed with a hex pattern instead of the screen accurate brick pattern. That would be a pain to undo.

I think the rubber sections are done much better than the rpc studios suit, and the back spider for that matter, and the texturing could be done by hand for sure, the only things I think that I would really have issue with are the overall bleachedness of the colors, and the the inaccuracy of the blue sections. The lines are off, and it’s pre-printed with a hex pattern instead of the screen accurate brick pattern. That would be a pain to undo.

I asked them and they said we can use whatever pattern file we want. So that's an easy fix. I'm just worried about their print process. The colors look so muted. I don't know if it's their print process or the pattern file they are using.

Dude as soon as I see the suit someone purchased I'll be sold. Zentai-zentai just has kind of a bad rep.

So I hear. And I'm with you on waiting to see someone else's legit purchased suit. I'm not trying to pay $300 + to be a guinea pig. I'm just showing people what I've found. I'm trying to find a great suit. Unfortunately the amazing rpcstudio paint suit has that awful dimple I'm the chest caused by the Raimi style pattern the designer used. No limit designs has a "movie quality" suit although I don't think it looks as good as the movie suit, still good though but it's $1,800. The level below that has everything but texturing on the suit and it's still $744.

So I hear. And I'm with you on waiting to see someone else's legit purchased suit. I'm not trying to pay $300 + to be a guinea pig. I'm just showing people what I've found. I'm trying to find a great suit. Unfortunately the amazing rpcstudio paint suit has that awful dimple I'm the chest caused by the Raimi style pattern the designer used. No limit designs has a "movie quality" suit although I don't think it looks as good as the movie suit, still good though but it's $1,800. The level below that has everything but texturing on the suit and it's still $744.

exactly man. I don't wanna waste $300 on something that isn't the quality of the pictures item.

Whoa, yet another new thread. Maybe you should just make one thread regarding the subject "Different alternatives to RPC studios HC suit" or similar, just a tip.

Anyway, zentai-zentai is a really, really bad company to buy suits from. They still steal files, and by that I mean you can purchase any suit from them without purchasing a file first. Their sewing is also very bad, often times the pattern does not line up properly and the printing looks faded because they use low quality ink. Just look at the suit you posted, the colors look really poor. ZentaiZone is your best bet for budget dye sub suits, way better quality. I guess for someone who does not want to do any work on their suit at all it could be an okay alternative though.

Whoa, yet another new thread. Maybe you should just make one thread regarding the subject "Different alternatives to RPC studios HC suit" or similar, just a tip.

Anyway, zentai-zentai is a really, really bad company to buy suits from. They still steal files, and by that I mean you can purchase any suit from them without purchasing a file first. Their sewing is also very bad, often times the pattern does not line up properly and the printing looks faded because they use low quality ink. Just look at the suit you posted, the colors look really poor. ZentaiZone is your best bet for budget dye sub suits, way better quality. I guess for someone who does not want to do any work on their suit at all it could be an okay alternative though.

Sorry I didn't know they should all go under one post. I feel of I did that then people would have to go search through all the pages to see everything where as here BOOM it's the first thing you see in the post.

Anyway yeah I've never dealt with zentai zentai but I asked about the muted colors they say it's the pics and referred to another lower level of their suits that has much brighter colors but it kinda sounds like BS to me. Also the high end one is printed onto jersey lycra whatever that is so maybe that's why it's so dark. Who knows.

I'm just having trouble finding a decent suit that I feel is worth the price asked as well as one that doesn't have the damn chest dimple from the Raimi style pattern.

Spidey Planet charges over $2000 for their suits BUT those are actually "movie grade" a term a lot of these other companies are using but it's clear they are nice but not in the same level as the movie suit. Spidey Planet's are so I don't mind the asking price.

Well I'm not sure where I was going with this reply, I kinda went off tangent and it became a mini rant. My apologies lol [emoji23]

Isn't the Zentai-Zone $98 suit an option? You could make the web cartridges yourself out of foam and glue them on the belt or something! And it looks okay. Not RPC Quality ofc but for the price it's decent and I would feel less bad about having to mod a 100 dollar suit than a 400 dollar suit. If you get a faceshell and lenses from somewhere else, you could have something really cool :) IDK, that said I'm waiting to get more opinions on the Zentai Zone, I haven't bought it either, and I haven't seen any reviews or anything. So I really don't know. Just sharing because I remembered they had that! :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back