New Spiderman Homecoming premium-ish suit option

I'm honestly not too mad at how it looks as is but if I get bored and want to really get into it I might end up just using fabric paint to paint the correct pattern over what's there. I'd probably just start on the new Infinity War Iron Spider suit way before I ever get to that though haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great! I wish I hadn't seen such bad reviews on zentai zentai though.
Word of advice my friend, don't always trust negative reviews for zentai-zentai. Most of the reviews nitpick about the tiniest thing. I've said many times that I bought a deadpool movie suit from them and I love it to death!

Not only did I get the suit in less then 2 weeks but the suit looked great as well. I find the top thing people complain about is their custom sizing is a little off sometimes, that's why I'm glad I fit comfortably in a large :)

My main thing is basically, don't knock it till ya try it. Their customer service was very responsive and very helpful with any question I had and always kept me updated on my suit! I have to add that I'm not being paid to talk good about them, its just my personal experience with the company :)

Anyway just don't always trust reviews, its all a matter of personal preference. They have really stepped up their game since 2015. If I had the money I'd instantly drop it on their new suit no questions asked.

Alright, that's enough of me rambling on. I kinda get caught doing that a lot :)

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

I bought a custom-size suit from them in 2014 and honestly, it's been through conventions, photoshoots and even videoshoots and even then it has less white fuzzies than the recent suit I bought from Zzone( which I've never used for cons yet). Not trying to make Zzone look bad, I'm just saying based on experience my ZZ suit has been holding up more than my Zzone suit

You've got to be kidding me. I wonder if there's a way to cancel my order and reorder this new screen printed one?! That is so annoying, I'd literally just paid for the suit as well.

Alright guys I don't know how many of you saw the full suit on their website but here are screenshots of zentai-zentai's fully screen printed homecoming suit! The only downside is the price is basically double the previous platinum suit. Another thing to keep in mind is this is their first fully screen printed suit as well, and for this being their first its very good I have to say :)

Anyway, I love how it looks what about you guys? :)
d936e4dc13f73c54d792a17dd4c7ab16.jpg
01e40ae09d3d2e2eb3ac5b2ff6f9e092.jpg
aade07df1cf1ab6259573eecbc1fffeb.jpg
2524439b95841bebfe607e26c8384f5d.jpg
a7c57a7d14c64cb99988b50c916b5852.jpg
80c86ce832359f7d3de9916fe61f6260.jpg
c0c7c3f1a31f0593e713ce3e714eef63.jpg
d37d5d091ad849d80ef0a2dead68e17e.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back