New Spiderman Homecoming premium-ish suit option

Anyway, zentai-zentai is a really, really bad company to buy suits from. They still steal files, and by that I mean you can purchase any suit from them without purchasing a file first.

What do you mean? I've never purchased from them, but I've always seen them have the thing to buy the pattern if you don't have it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone :)
I've actually ordered from Zentai Zone before and was super satisfied! I got their Spider-man Homecoming suit which starts at 68 USD (extra 30 for better quality lycra, few bucks more for various zippers, extra mask etc...). After all that it ended up being around $160, shipping included (I'm from Croatia btw, so I think the shipping costs a bit more than if you're from USA).

I ordered their "stock" Homecoming pattern and I gotta say it's pretty damn good! Very close to the movie, it's got the right patterns, colors are really vivid and fade out only when stretched a lot. I was so pleased with the way the patterns look IRL that I actually chose not to puff paint it at all!
Anyways, I started working on that suit, made some mistakes (bad glue, stuck to some paper, made a mess..), so I'm ordering a new one! Gonna be using the "old" one as a tester for things I'm adding to the new one.
Turns out it's great timing because they just recently released "premium" Homecoming suit starting at about $90, which has black "leather" lycra lines sewn in and has an option to include 3D front and back logos (which look good, but I plan on making my own so I skipped that).
I plan on adding 2mm EVA foam under those black "leather" parts by using fabric glue, to make it look more 3D like in the movie. Also I'm waiting for my first 3D printer to arrive, which will be useful for printing web shooters and possibly front and back emblems in ninjaflex (flexible filament). Once all that arrives and is ready, I will probably open my own thread to share the progress :)

What I wanna say is that Zentai Zone seems like an inexpensive way to get the "base" suit, which is then great for adding more detailed parts and improving it slightly to really make it look perfect! :)

Hey everyone :)
I've actually ordered from Zentai Zone before and was super satisfied! I got their Spider-man Homecoming suit which starts at 68 USD (extra 30 for better quality lycra, few bucks more for various zippers, extra mask etc...). After all that it ended up being around $160, shipping included (I'm from Croatia btw, so I think the shipping costs a bit more than if you're from USA).

I ordered their "stock" Homecoming pattern and I gotta say it's pretty damn good! Very close to the movie, it's got the right patterns, colors are really vivid and fade out only when stretched a lot. I was so pleased with the way the patterns look IRL that I actually chose not to puff paint it at all!
Anyways, I started working on that suit, made some mistakes (bad glue, stuck to some paper, made a mess..), so I'm ordering a new one! Gonna be using the "old" one as a tester for things I'm adding to the new one.
Turns out it's great timing because they just recently released "premium" Homecoming suit starting at about $90, which has black "leather" lycra lines sewn in and has an option to include 3D front and back logos (which look good, but I plan on making my own so I skipped that).
I plan on adding 2mm EVA foam under those black "leather" parts by using fabric glue, to make it look more 3D like in the movie. Also I'm waiting for my first 3D printer to arrive, which will be useful for printing web shooters and possibly front and back emblems in ninjaflex (flexible filament). Once all that arrives and is ready, I will probably open my own thread to share the progress :)

What I wanna say is that Zentai Zone seems like an inexpensive way to get the "base" suit, which is then great for adding more detailed parts and improving it slightly to really make it look perfect! :)

TOTALLY interested! Can't wait till we get your feedback on the 'premium' option!

i feel the premium option from zentai zone is good. i might do that instead of waiting for non stock file pictures for the zentai-zentai suit. ive seen the zentai zone suit its pretty good. i only gotta complain about the lenses not being to scale. your best bet would be to get a faceshell/lenses combo from Tjack.

i feel the premium option from zentai zone is good. i might do that instead of waiting for non stock file pictures for the zentai-zentai suit. ive seen the zentai zone suit its pretty good. i only gotta complain about the lenses not being to scale. your best bet would be to get a faceshell/lenses combo from Tjack.

Yeah I totally agree, Zentai Zone makes great suits but their face shells and lenses are way off, if you're aiming for screen accurate.
I've managed to grab a hold of Petesprops face shell and lenses while they were still available on Etsy, so I'll be using those. In the meantime I'm looking for another source of affordable but good looking Homecoming lenses, since I'm planning to have two different kinds of masks - one with a face shell, and one without (to be able to lift up the mask half way, for eventual photo shoot of the finished suit lol). If I don't find any, I guess I'll just have to make my own somehow :)

Yeah I totally agree, Zentai Zone makes great suits but their face shells and lenses are way off, if you're aiming for screen accurate.
I've managed to grab a hold of Petesprops face shell and lenses while they were still available on Etsy, so I'll be using those. In the meantime I'm looking for another source of affordable but good looking Homecoming lenses, since I'm planning to have two different kinds of masks - one with a face shell, and one without (to be able to lift up the mask half way, for eventual photo shoot of the finished suit lol). If I don't find any, I guess I'll just have to make my own somehow :)
i'd get in touch with Tjack. his lenses aren't expensive at all.

What do you mean? I've never purchased from them, but I've always seen them have the thing to buy the pattern if you don't have it?

Of course they write on the site that customers need to provide the pattern, but the truth is if you order a suit and they already own the file they're gonna ship it out either way. They are a company, and they want to make as much money as possible. Whether you want to support that kind of work or not is up to you, but I'm warning you, the quality is terrible. Why not just use ZentaiZone when the price is the same and the quality is much better?

Of course they write on the site that customers need to provide the pattern, but the truth is if you order a suit and they already own the file they're gonna ship it out either way. They are a company, and they want to make as much money as possible. Whether you want to support that kind of work or not is up to you, but I'm warning you, the quality is terrible. Why not just use ZentaiZone when the price is the same and the quality is much better?

Wow that sucks... I was actually proud of them when I saw they were requiring people to buy the file... I guess some people never change

I have dealt with zentai-zentai and they are not bad at all! I've said in many posts that I have purchased a Deadpool movie suit from them and the colors are very vibrant. What they advertise is what you will receive, I told the thread creator about the platinum suit and I even posted pictures of it in his other thread. I even posted about the whole stealing patterns thing that people always seem to think they still do, which they don't. They haven't since the whole thing with Orhadar and have since now requires you to send them the file before they will complete your order or you can buy it from their site for a discounted price.

I don't mean to start anything I'm just posting what I think and know from experience due to me being involved in the 2014 Zentai-Zentai pattern stealing situation.

I should have said earlier about the color. The suit is muted due to A. The pattern being too dark, B. Using Jersey Lycra. For those wondering jersey Lycra is a thicker fabric that is more durable. If you have a lighter pattern and choose the original fabric it will be much more vibrant :)

If you are worried about anything to do with zentai-zentai, don't. There is nothing really to worry about, they are fast at responding and anything you ask them to do to the suit they will do! In my opinion ( not starting anything, just my opinion) once a zentai-zentai hater, always a zentai-zentai hater. The quality and customer service including business ethics in 2014-15 were god aweful! Compared to 2016-17, they are so much better in all departments.

Sorry for the long post, I just had to set the record straight and get some things off my chest. You can choose to take my words to heart, or you can ignore them. Its up to you, I like Zentai-Zentai they're really nice guys and very fast at making suits and responding to questions.

Opinion here is everything, any and all opinions matter! I was just making mine known. If I offended or made anyone angry, I truly am sorry. I hope I made a point.

Here's a few screenshots I took a few weeks ago showing you do indeed need to either buy or send them the pattern file. Thanks for your time :)

d5fbde688eb659c0bf7ba12933e9ed86.jpg
f021cfbbdbdedc33e2ac3f61e76b4c5f.jpg

Also I guess I missed the release date of the new suit! Looks great except the color. Other than that, I kinda think its worth $300 especially since RPC is a true bank killer in terms of the homecoming suit. A change of pattern is definitely in order for a brighter pattern. But if you look at the other suit, that is the same pattern but on the original lycra fabric! The colors are much better, so if there is a way to switch it to classic lycra, id say do it! :) Anyway, if you want the suit I say go for it :)

Also BTW, this is Orhadar's pattern as well just like the other one posted. And hey, if you have another pattern you would like to use it will save you $30 off the full price! :) Here's a screenshot :)
81e0e39d407127598fe00c3d8f30eee8.jpg
470e00ff4cb2ef06c4fb8a3d8f64fdff.jpg

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

Also I guess I missed the release date of the new suit! Looks great except the color. Other than that, I kinda think its worth $300 especially since RPC is a true bank killer in terms of the homecoming suit. A change of pattern is definitely in order for a brighter pattern. But if you look at the other suit, that is the same pattern but on the original lycra fabric! The colors are much better, so if there is a way to switch it to classic lycra, id say do it! :) Anyway, if you want the suit I say go for it :)

Also BTW, this is Orhadar's pattern as well just like the other one posted. And hey, if you have another pattern you would like to use it will save you $30 off the full price! :) Here's a screenshot :)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170719/81e0e39d407127598fe00c3d8f30eee8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170719/470e00ff4cb2ef06c4fb8a3d8f64fdff.jpg

so youre saying we could use kens file for the suit!?! if that takes it down to the price of a standard rpc studios suit i might actually get this.

I have dealt with zentai-zentai and they are not bad at all! I've said in many posts that I have purchased a Deadpool movie suit from them and the colors are very vibrant. What they advertise is what you will receive, I told the thread creator about the platinum suit and I even posted pictures of it in his other thread. I even posted about the whole stealing patterns thing that people always seem to think they still do, which they don't. They haven't since the whole thing with Orhadar and have since now requires you to send them the file before they will complete your order or you can buy it from their site for a discounted price.

I don't mean to start anything I'm just posting what I think and know from experience due to me being involved in the 2014 Zentai-Zentai pattern stealing situation.

I should have said earlier about the color. The suit is muted due to A. The pattern being too dark, B. Using Jersey Lycra. For those wondering jersey Lycra is a thicker fabric that is more durable. If you have a lighter pattern and choose the original fabric it will be much more vibrant :)

If you are worried about anything to do with zentai-zentai, don't. There is nothing really to worry about, they are fast at responding and anything you ask them to do to the suit they will do! In my opinion ( not starting anything, just my opinion) once a zentai-zentai hater, always a zentai-zentai hater. The quality and customer service including business ethics in 2014-15 were god aweful! Compared to 2016-17, they are so much better in all departments.

Sorry for the long post, I just had to set the record straight and get some things off my chest. You can choose to take my words to heart, or you can ignore them. Its up to you, I like Zentai-Zentai they're really nice guys and very fast at making suits and responding to questions.

Opinion here is everything, any and all opinions matter! I was just making mine known. If I offended or made anyone angry, I truly am sorry. I hope I made a point.

Here's a few screenshots I took a few weeks ago showing you do indeed need to either buy or send them the pattern file. Thanks for your time :)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170719/d5fbde688eb659c0bf7ba12933e9ed86.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170719/f021cfbbdbdedc33e2ac3f61e76b4c5f.jpg

If anyone got upset or insulted by your post they are douchebags. You simply gave your opinion backed up by real events you experienced to bring you to this opinion. No one could possibly hate on that.

Can anyone help me understand the pricing for the faceshells and lenses? It looks like many of them are more expensive than a decent suit. I appreciate the work that must go into designing the piece, but I would expect that after that initial effort it would be relatively inexpensive to produce them. I have no experience with 3D printing. I'm just looking to understand, and maybe justify a large expenditure. Thank you.

Awesome. I think it's just good for the community to really know what their options are and what they expect.

for sure! That's why I'm opting for it but with Ken tantrums pattern. Plus since I have a pattern already it takes off $30! I'll start a thread as soon as I have it.

Yep haha autocorrect gets me every time man. But I'm for sure using men's pattern when I get this. Does that take it down to $270 or does it stay at $300???
Auto correct strikes again haha! If you were to buy Orhadar/GunHeadDesigns pattern it would be $330, if you use kens it will stay at $300. I could be wrong, but $300 is still better than $330 if you ask me :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back