Injustice 2 Red Hood?

neonfire92

Hey guys. I want to start on an Injustice 2 Red Hood costume, but cant find where anyone has made the helmet. I know that DO3D has the files, but I've only seen their pictures of a print. Does anyone make them or is anyone currently working on one?

I, for one, would be all for it (especially after seeing that awesome Red Hood Hybrid you did). However, I haven't seen a single person mention taking the costume on, so I question how much interest there would actually be.

I, for one, would be all for it (especially after seeing that awesome Red Hood Hybrid you did). However, I haven't seen a single person mention taking the costume on, so I question how much interest there would actually be.

Well in the event that it happens, I would need at least 3 people willing to pre-order to purchase the file and molding/casting materials and actually go about printing, assembly, sanding/mold prep and finally molding.
Also a biggie would to be in agreement about sizing. I like to size my items to fit a 24 inch head as it seems the most popular size in helmets an cowls. Just throwing it out there.

im currently doing the same build myself. for the mask im just doing a sculpt/ resin pull of it. i have no problem helping out if you have any questions

Last edited:
I'm currently in the process of printing the Injustice 2 Red Hood helmet from Do3d. I've done some paint tests and have about half of it printed. I had to redo it once over because I printed the first one too big. Warning for anyone interested in this file that if you size it to your head by the opening in the bottom it will be way too big (rookie mistake). I ended up cutting the back out in Netfab and plan on attaching it via magnets. But so far the model is fantastic quality and prints very easily once you split it up. I've been doing updates on my instagram 8bitAlex.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back