Inferno Squad: Iden and the Heavy

jimmiroquai

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all!
I was already working on the R1TK when i recognized the same armor being worn by the Inferno Squad in the BF2 trailer. So i thought i'd have a go at it.

Same chest, back, straps, and side extensions at the R1TK
2Kv97m.jpg

R1TK thermal Det
LioPOG.jpg

Decided to go ahead and make the helmet as well, which is based more on the Rogue One Tie
mLZyAv.jpg

Had my tailor make the flightsuit. We went through 4 version before getting it right (I hope). Also ordered 2.5" patches from endorfinders.
OTlEHd.jpg

Had Iden's pauldron made as well. Still refining it.
1uuLAK.jpg

The Heavy makes use of the same ammo vest as the TFA FOTK heavy trooper. Had one of those already. I added the bikerscout/ snowtrooper style pouches in black. The Biker scout style belt is also a bit different. I downloaded the files for the TB belt on Thingiverse and printed it out. They are mounted separately on 2" webbing.
bYdmcd.jpg

WW76MD.jpg

Here's the basic set-up of the Heavy:
ftsJme.jpg

The chestbox was attached via magnets with soft velcro covering it so as not to scratch the paint.

And after burning the midnight oil to finish the helmet...Here's my wife as Iden Versio and me as the Heavy:
47il4V.jpg

5pPV5K.jpg

VplP6C.jpg

aGklGS.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back