Spider-man suit from ubestcosplay

The website does look a little bit sketchy though... plus $80 for a whole suit with lenses and web shooters... not sure about this one. But I agree, the suit does look great

Yeah ive seen the same costumes plastered all over the net on other sites and such...plus $80 for a full suit with lenses and shooters....if something seems to good to be true...normally is!

its so hard to find and affordable suit really. but i heard, thanks to @skullsplitt3r , zentai-zentai is doing a very high quality screen printed one with rubber spider symbols, the black parts are also rubber. it seemed better in quality than the actual rpc studios suit, no offense to them because their work is amazing. but i'd probably opt for the zentai-zentai suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very common in Star-Lord gear to find the same jacket variant on a dozen sites and ebay. Lots of sellers will purchase from the same factory. Same thing here. The product is real.

This package is on ebay for about $80. Search for "spiderman homecoming costume"...pops right up. Buy with Paypal and you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Ubest has been put on the Replica prop bts blacklist on facebook for some shady stuff. Been advertising costumes bought in from china as their own creations. Really wouldn't trust this one

I got my suit today and for the price it's pretty damn good, I got it from eBay and the only gripe I have is that the lenses are Abit to far apart from each other other than that it's really good quality (again for the price you're paying) and it has rubber front and back spiders, the web shooters are made out of what I can best describe as stiff pleather and are the only part I would consider completely replacing they look decent but they could be better, and the soles on the suit are basically insoles so I guess you might want to replace those too, overall tho I'm really happy with this suit and can definitely recommend it

Gus

I got my suit today and for the price it's pretty damn good, I got it from eBay and the only gripe I have is that the lenses are Abit to far apart from each other other than that it's really good quality (again for the price you're paying) and it has rubber front and back spiders, the web shooters are made out of what I can best describe as stiff pleather and are the only part I would consider completely replacing they look decent but they could be better, and the soles on the suit are basically insoles so I guess you might want to replace those too, overall tho I'm really happy with this suit and can definitely recommend it

Gus

Would love to see some on hand/worn pics. Does the back spider mechanism work well?

Definitely agreed, I'm really interested in this. Is this your first suit or can you give a comparison to other brands?
This is my first suit but I'd be happy to post some pics later today, the back spider mechanism works kinda well (half of it is secured by snaps and that's how you access the zipper) the only thing is that the snaps aren't sewed on that well on mine but I'm pretty sure I should be fine if I just add a couple of more stitches to them

Gus

Last edited:
This is my first suit but I'd be happy to post some pics later today, the back spider mechanism works kinda well (half of it is secured by snaps and that's how you access the zipper) the only thing is that the snaps aren't sewed on that well on mine but I'm pretty sure I should be fine if I just add a couple of more stitches to them

Gus

Not to rush you, but... any pics?

Ok i Said I'd bring photos so here they are... Kinda... While setting up to take pics of the suit I realized I can't actually get in it by myself because of the back spider snaps and the zippers so instead I took some pictures of the suit laid out

And yes I will eventually get some pics of me wearing the suit when I have someone to help me get in it and take some decent pictures but in the meantime this will have to do

The web shooters are made out of a soft plastic with a pleather like feel to it and are represented in the pictures as they were directly out of the package except for the elastic bands which are held on by magnets to keep the triggers in place

The mask is a good snug fit and has a zipper in the back (something I didn't expect) and my only gripe is that the lenses which are sewed on btw are a bit to far apart from each other

The suit it self is wonderful, it has front and back spiders made out of rubber and the colors of the suit looks pretty darn screen accurate it is a nice fit size wise (I went with an XL) the zipper in the back is practically invisible and it's about as comfortable as any other zentai, a problem I've seen here quite a bit with other Spidey suits is that the colors fade when the suit is worn or stretched so far I have not encountered this and the colors stay poppin' even when I have it on, one thing worth mentioning is that the stitching isn't the best and I would recommend reenforcing it to ensure the stitching doesn't pop when you're posing, I think it'll be alright as it is but if you plan on doing flips and stuff you'd probably want to reenforce it over all im happy with the suit and can definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a relatively inexpensive homecoming suit and with some mods it has the potential to be even better

The soles of the suit are probably the most disappointing part (but after all it's a cheap spider-man costume from China I'm surprised it's as good as it actually is) the soles aren't actual shoe soles and are more like insoles so I wouldn't recommend walking around in it outside unless you upgrade the soles but indoors they work fine

The final pics are just to better show of the printed detail in the red and blue also the close up of the blue is weirdly lit and the dark blue comes of as purple but on the actual suit the colors looks fine

Hope this was helpful to everyone wondering about the suit and thanks for waiting so patiently for the pictures and not going all J. Jonah Jameson on my ass for not getting pictures of spider-man[emoji23] stay tuned for more pictures and until next time[emoji112]
ebabbf3592f7082624ad28cd99d8bdef.jpg
7cc34a74d829b1caef9ca42a7b84ec00.jpg
5dd845fea2cee8f4f3e5e2121af24861.jpg
e167cb42d7f0456d6df9b87c159dbf8a.jpg
ffac86f3a56c7087c85e758f3a08a765.jpg
0af018d54d818407abc9c5b4ddfb0063.jpg
015a575dc790dea1c4a0c8ce21fa2a4f.jpg
198d4c1a96e88421739592ea5640f4e0.jpg
7285e1b3dcd8d501d2d62b7a1b81c726.jpg
e9da028cfc3024585a004ab862d1264f.jpg
6835ed847aa56456edf686715f261a88.jpg
73d9371af78bcf333fac56095274897f.jpg

Gus

Last edited:
The soles in these are fine, now you have to insert your shoes into the suit, yes entire shoe with sole, and you can glue it to the fabric from bottom.It will look better, not like wearing socks with sole.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back