Please help me with my jason voorhees outfit

MightySoda42201

Hi I'm wanting to create a part 6 Jason lives costume for Halloween on a budget. I have around £60 to spend but I can't find anything in the budget, when I Do it's not available anymore. Please help me, I want the costume to be movie accurate. Thank you

have no idea where in the world you live but the clothing is basic green cotton army shirt and beige trousers you should be able to find that a charity/thrift shop real cheap. you can add mud to boots then wash it off after.

Friday-the-13th-Part-6-Jason-Lives-Friday-the-13th-Part-6-Screen-used-replica-hockey-mask-by-Lar.jpg images.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

this is a great video for extreme weathering i have used the methods and you get good results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVY3f_WZ0dI

the gloves look like garden gloves you can dirty those with paint or mud, for the head you could cover a cotton balaclava in latex then paint it to save on buying a head mask and put the mask on that i imagine a plastic machete is cheap i would save most of my money to invest in the mask like johnny marvel said there pretty cheap and weathering it would cost very little

Friday-the-13th-Part-6-Jason-Lives-Friday-the-13th-Part-6-Screen-used-replica-hockey-mask-by-Lar.jpg

images.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back