NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Re: NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle???

I could see that, for sure. A kind of "meet-in-the-middle" maybe?

"The Director’s Cut contains more than 30 malt and grain whiskies from the most renowned distilleries in the world—and fits nicely into the Johnnie Walker universe. You’ll immediately notice that the Johnnie Walker Black DNA is there, but smokier and infinitely richer. And given the Blade Runner future has always been bleak, this expression is more intense—think of it as a cask strength Johnnie Walker Black. It clocks in at 49% ABV—compared to the 40% of Black Label.'

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm here in Michigan. No word yet but I have people looking into it. If I can get a couple cases I will sell at cost plus shipping.

Black Label has a great smoky, campfire taste. It's great in the fall with a cigar

Agree. Black Label happens to be one of my favorites, not just only because of BR but it really is a nice blended scotch for the price.

Ill always have a couple bottles stocked in my bar :)

:lol They will be lucky to get a bottle let alone 15 cases! :lol

My local Total Wine confirmed they were set to receive 15 cases today. Going to try and pick up a few. I’ll let you guys know.

I just notcited on Amazon.uk that the bottle is different from the bottle on the box. Any one else spot that?

Think the two will actually differ?

good eye, didn't notice that. It's most likely a 3D picture and hopefully the final product will be matching. It would be indeed really weird that the box and the bottle don't match.

edit: actually that inexistent neck on the box was what I didn't like in that bottle. I think the bottle next to the box on amazon.uk is way more appealing and its proportion more balanced. Hopefully this is what we will get. I mean, if we manage to get it :(

and new edit: sadly the short neck version and higher sticker is what is in the movie, so I'm a bit sad about that now...

Last edited:

IMG_1232.PNG

LA update: The infamous Circus Liquor store in LA told me yesterday that they would have what we're looking for by next Friday the 29th.
He said he'd contact me by Tuesday to confirm and it sounded like an order could possibly be placed then.
Unfortunately, I will be done with my business trip by then and out of the country on another one.

Is there anyone in LA willing to do a group purchase?
I hope this info leads to at least some here getting a bottle. Sounds like he 29th may be the official release date.

P.S. FL ABC tells me it may be possible to get it by calling corporate directly about ordering when available. I'll see what I can do towards that end as well.

I'm in LA. If they're getting them, I'll pick up as many as I can.

View attachment 760867

LA update: The infamous Circus Liquor store in LA told me yesterday that they would have what we're looking for by next Friday the 29th.
He said he'd contact me by Tuesday to confirm and it sounded like an order could possibly be placed then.
Unfortunately, I will be done with my business trip by then and out of the country on another one.

Is there anyone in LA willing to do a group purchase?
I hope this info leads to at least some here getting a bottle. Sounds like he 29th may be the official release date.

Should have genuine in-hand pictures up by tomorrow evening. I've been promised I'll have the one of the first bottles in the UK - I've my fingers and toes crossed that my man delivers.

The only thing I know for certain is there are 5000 bottles now in the country! So weird for the UK to be the first territory to receive any kind of memorabilia.

Looking forward to your pictures DVD Connoisseur. I've been asking around the Philly area and no one seems to have any info. Even a couple of my bartender friends have no clue. I've got the Cibi glasses so I'm hoping I can score one of these bottles.

I will check the metro Atlanta stores this week. If there aren't any here, I would like to buy one from someone.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back