NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

I reached out to them about mine and i received the following :

More than slightly annoying since I know that I was one of the earlier orders placed and I've since been able to source a bottle locally. Tempted to cancel and get a refund from reservebar.

I was thinking of doing the same, but looking into cancelling my order their rules say this:

"We will try to accommodate an order cancellation if you are canceling within one hour of order placement. Please contact us at 855-588-1277 or support@reservebar.com. Please note that customer support is available to take your call Monday - Friday from 9am to 9pm ET. Cancellations requests received over the weekend or on holidays will be addressed on Monday or the next business day. We will do our best to accommodate these cancellations"

try to accommodate you within ONE HOUR? what a joke. So it looks like im stuck waitin and hoping i dont get an email in another week saying they had to cancel my order cuz they no longer have bottles available to send out and cannot order anymore

Last edited:
I was thinking of doing the same, but looking into cancelling my order their rules say this:

"We will try to accommodate an order cancellation if you are canceling within one hour of order placement. Please contact us at 855-588-1277 or support@reservebar.com. Please note that customer support is available to take your call Monday - Friday from 9am to 9pm ET. Cancellations requests received over the weekend or on holidays will be addressed on Monday or the next business day. We will do our best to accommodate these cancellations"

try to accommodate you within ONE HOUR? what a joke. So it looks like im stuck waitin and hoping i dont get an email in another week saying they had to cancel my order cuz they no longer have bottles available to send out and cannot order anymore

UGH. I actually remember skimming that a few weeks back now. At this point I think you'd probably be better off sourcing one elsewhere if possible - then, if reservebar finally gets it together and ships, you'll end up with an extra which makes for an amazing gift. Reservebar certainly isn't making any new fans with the way they're handling this though.

UGH. I actually remember skimming that a few weeks back now. At this point I think you'd probably be better off sourcing one elsewhere if possible - then, if reservebar finally gets it together and ships, you'll end up with an extra which makes for an amazing gift. Reservebar certainly isn't making any new fans with the way they're handling this though.

Their distributor is The Pony Express. Lol. My understanding with them is that when you place an order they reach out to every distributor they possibly can, then as the bottles come in they fill the order in a first come first serve basis. It's not just this bottle with the waiting. I think they have next to nothing inventory and order from the distributor after the orders from the customers come in.

Also I think when they get enough orders they pull the page for the item down. That's why it's not available anymore. They don't want to bite off more then they can chew. I believe that every order will be filled eventually, it's just how long will it take.

Last edited:
I canceled mine and went with Blackwells.

I doubt reservebar will get any :unsure

has anyone heard anything from reservebar? i got an email response from them last wednesday saying they were waiting for their distributor, and now that ive purchased it nearing two weeks ago im getting a bit annoyed with they lack of information in responses.

just curious how long we all have to wait on reservebar's distributor...

Long time lurker but... literally just went to the HB Total Wine 10 minutes before closing. They said they have around 6+ more bottles left from what I asked. If anyone is looking in the Orange County Area you guys can go here if anything.

I'm desperate, still trying to get a bottle on ebay now, trying to keep a maximum of 110€ plus shipping cost and no one is accepting my offers, it's always more than 175€ which is crazy...
still no one here that would buy it on amazon.de or amazon.es and send it to me for a nice price?
I really don't get why France and Belgium were just totally ignored by johnnie walker, it really pisses me off :cry

Hey eethan I'm going back to my store tomorrow and getting a couple more bottles, I'll gladly help you out, PM me , I'll just charge you for the cost of the bottle and the shipping costs from the US, Might need to send the bottle empty for shipping purposes, but lets talk.
I got mine for $98.00 so that plus shipping to you.
Here is mine I also did the mod but I cut down my cork also and glued it back in so it seals.
IMG_4135.jpegIMG_4136.jpegIMG_4138.jpeg

thank you very much for your offer, it's very nice of you. I'm still looking, however my request was for someone nice enough in Europe. From US, it will be as expensive as the prices on ebay. :thumbsup

Good choice. I went with Blackwells and had no issues :thumbsup

Blackwells is the way to go! Got my bottle this past Saturday. Funny thing is I got another shipping notification last Friday from Fedex telling me that the shipment would be delayed to Tuesday. And it was delivered Saturday anyway.

It's beautiful!

And yes I drank some and before anyone thinks I'm crazy for opening it and enjoying the liquid gold inside I have another bottle coming from a friend who works at a liquor store and that one will remain unopened. His store only got one case, all but two have sold, he kept one for me and one for himself.

The Directors Cut.jpg

I bought mine from WineChateau for $83.95 plus shipping and it arrived in about 4 business days. If you have never ordered something from them, they'll let you use a coupon code for $10 off shipping, so the total was around $97 shipped for me. It was packed securely and arrived without any problems. I see they raised the price by $3 since I ordered my bottle though.

HOWEVER, important note if you order from them: Once you have your order confirmed and/or received, I would suggest adding them to your spam list because holy crap they send a lot of junk mail. I've received at least 2-3 newsletter/sales e-mails from them daily despite asking not to be signed up for their lists when I purchased from them.

Got one. Made a counteroffer on one with a buyitnow tag and got accepted. Paid and now waiting for it to arrive. I paid over retail but it wasn't nearly as bad as some others. That whisky better be damn good for that money. :D

Last edited:
Can't find the darn things anywhere here in my area so I just ordered four of them online from winechateau.com per Serenity's suggestion a few posts up.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back