NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Re: NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle???

I'm estimating 200.00 to 400.00 US for this, time will tell...

******. I like my scotch but 2-400 bucks for what essentially is a bottle of Johnny Walker but with a movie title on it, I don't know.

yeah, still want it but that will be more expensive that my most expensive 20years old cognac bottle... will see in due time.:)

Anders, no sites available to place an order:cry As the sales rep was saying, they have little info from the vendor/supplier.
I had to ask: any others inquiring about it? Yes many...the rep was taken aback at the # of requests and info coming from various customers.

Anders, no sites available to place an order:cry As the sales rep was saying, they have little info from the vendor/supplier.
I had to ask: any others inquiring about it? Yes many...the rep was taken aback at the # of requests and info coming from various customers.

Thanks, Joberg. The messages I've gotten from them are not very informative as to WHERE to actually purchase once released. They will be available in "selected markets only". They have an official online shops... think I'll keep an eye out there...

Okay, so I was browsing for info on the bottle and came across this picture

IMG_6222.JPG

So you get a cool box (however, it doesn't differ from the original box much) with that estimated $90 purchase.

Lastly I read a comment on Facebook from someone saying September was the release date. We shall see...

What a cool pics! Could I put it in my bottle thread, so people can compare it? ;)

CLOSED/FIXED

Any UK or Germany based member who wants to help me get the new bottle? I'm good for it. Calling good samaritans....

Payment instantly via PayPal :)

Last edited:

These just went up for sale on Amazon UK, one bottle per only and delivery only to UK. Anyone want to buy mine? Please??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

These just went up for sale on Amazon UK, one bottle per only and delivery only to UK. Anyone want to buy mine? Please??

Sorry what I meant was, if someone in the UK would be willing to order i will front the cash right now.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back