NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

UPDATE: I purchased the William Yeoward glass and, unfortunately, it's going back because it actually has a 7-sided bottom on it.(!!!!)

That leaves the Arcadas (above) as the closest match, so far.(albeit still not correct)

Hello all,
I've been thinking about having the 2049 JW bottle more accurate : I posted that on Facebook but couldn't find much followers...
bladerunner 2049 JW.jpg
#0 shows screen bottle with cap
#1 shows screen bottle without cap
#2 shows project bottle' box (from screen used I guess)
#3 shows actual bottle we own.
I think that someone with 3D printing skills could easily make a two pieces set in black shinny plastic. first piece to glue on bottle' neck and second to glue a cork on as a cap...
One more picture to demonstrate my "two parts cap theory" ;)
2 parts cap theory.jpg
What do you think? If I can't find someone able to 3D print it I'll give a try with Lacquered wood :(

Hi all,

does anybody know where to get decals for the bottles from K's flat? Or maybe a more detailed picture of them? I love to have all four of these beauties as authentic as possible to be standing here=)

I have some sets of the 1.7 bottle and the 516 with the red and blue alcohol, if you fancy some just pm me and I can hook you up.
Hi all,

does anybody know where to get decals for the bottles from K's flat? Or maybe a more detailed picture of them? I love to have all four of these beauties as authentic as possible to be standing here=)

Regrettably selling a few bottles of this over in the Junkyard. Figured despite the age of this thread you might like to know. Hope this is allow (promoting my sale post), if not just let me know Admin and I'll sort it out.

You wouldn't happen to be able to direct me to a pic? I'll look it up on the DVD later if you don't have a pic handy.

I did some trades online with someone in France (Two Indy "tent" glasses for these; the shipping was high, though) for all these interesting Blade Runner 2049 glasses. (Left To Right = Harrison Ford glass in Hotel (Bormioli), Agent K's whiskey glass in apartment (Nachtmann Alexandra), Lt. Joshi's glass in police station (La Rochère). The Onion Soup cup was removed from the final cut of the movie... ;)

Blade Runner 2049 glasses s.jpg

Cibi (Harrison Ford meets Jared Leto scene):

Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses 02s.jpg

I do still need to get the two whiskey bottles or a reasonable facsimile, though. I didn't even know the 2049 existed until long after it was out of stock (wasn't into collecting props when the movie came out).

I do have a memory orb and a display stand to light it up, though:

Blade Runner 2049 Memory Crystal S.jpg

Last edited:
For those trying to find Agent K's whiskey glass, I'm not certain this is the precise glass (since I did a trade), but it looks pretty close. Most places are sold out. (e.g. sold out exact one: https://www.yourtableware.com/item_4106_whisky_cups_glassware_nachtmann_alexandra.htm).

This one seems available, but I'm not certain it's precise (hard to tell from the picture, but it looks like it offhand. They are used, however and there appears to be only 11 left).

Lt Joshi's glass (I believe this is it):

Harrison Ford's whiskey glass in Vegas is on several places including Amazon.

Search: Luigi Bormioli Veronese On The Rocks Glasses (8.75 oz).

Last edited:
For those trying to find Agent K's whiskey glass, I'm not certain this is the precise glass (since I did a trade), but it looks pretty close. Most places are sold out. (e.g. sold out exact one: https://www.yourtableware.com/item_4106_whisky_cups_glassware_nachtmann_alexandra.htm).

This one seems available, but I'm not certain it's precise (hard to tell from the picture, but it looks like it offhand. They are used, however and there appears to be only 11 left).

Lt Joshi's glass (I believe this is it):

Harrison Ford's whiskey glass in Vegas is on several places including Amazon.

Search: Luigi Bormioli Veronese On The Rocks Glasses (8.75 oz).

Yup, the Nachtmann and La Rochere are the right ones! I did see a Nachtmann on Etsy if you didn't manage to get the replacements ones in time.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back