NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

I wont edit my post. just want to clarify that I meant to say I had no problem with the price. and will end with just be careful with smoking pants...LMAO

I really did do an edit maybe I didn't click a button to update it. I don't know what happened. But hopefully all is right in the world now.

i would raise my glass of 2049 to you but I drank it all so I will drink a toast to you of Johnnie Walker Blue! :cheers

I really did do an edit maybe I didn't click a button to update it. I don't know what happened. But hopefully all is right in the world now. ��

Oh Yeah whole different animal but I really liked the 2049, just got another bottle thats going un opened on the shelf

I haven't tried the 2049 yet but have to imagine the Blue Label is better.

Maybe not better but different. Black Label is 40 different malts and more hardy than Blue Label but not as polished. Red Label is pretty much made for mixing with soda, etc. Green Label is a single malt and is by far my favorite. It’s pretty rich with a nice spice.

For our new whisk(e)y drinkers, experiment! The taste is so subjective so don’t think the price always means better!

Can I join the party?

wvde7n.jpg

So someone can post In the Junk Yard a falsity that this product is sold out everywhere? double the price and hope some noob falls for it. that doesn't sound fair....

Looks like another one popped up for sale in the JY. The new "going price" on the forum seems to have been set. :eek

Just wait until my entirely coincidental hoarde of Kyriazi tins and 1980 editions of Pale Fire come up from the cellar ;)

Well at least the phrase sold out everywhere wasn't used..lol
Yeah... they are free to ask anything they want, but it just shocks me that these are going up so fast (especially here on the RPF) and they are still available around at stores and online for retail. Can you imagine when they do sell out? Can you say $400+

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back