NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

I just got told that someone trying to sell a bottle on ebay got smacked by the ebay police because it contains alcohol and they also said USPS won't ship it if they know alcohol is in it. Any truth in this? How are people selling on there?

I just got told that someone trying to sell a bottle on ebay got smacked by the ebay police because it contains alcohol and they also said USPS won't ship it if they know alcohol is in it. Any truth in this? How are people selling on there?

Both facts are correct. They're only selling them because they're under the radar. They aren't allowed to, however, unless they're a pre-approved seller. See this. USPS also does not allow liquor to be shipped domestically or internationally. Both policies are easily googleable for more info / specifics.

Yeah, I was surprised to see that one of the wine and spirits sites I tried to order my 2nd bottle from wouldn't ship to me. Read their policy and FL was listed among many states that do not allow the shipment of alcohol. Not only that but it stated that FedEx wouldn't ship alcohol either. I found this interesting because not only did Wine Chateau ship me my first bottle but it was delivered by FedEx. Another interesting thing is that not every site that sells alcohol has the same list of restricted states. Found another site that had state restrictions but FL wasn't among them and ordered my 2nd bottle from there.

IMG_1272.JPG...IMG_1274.JPG...IMG_1276.JPG

Following my budget build of Johnnie Walker 2049....here is my budget build of Johnnie Walker 2019.

It's a Listerine bottle with food coloring and labels. :D

Following my budget build of Johnnie Walker 2049....here is my budget build of Johnnie Walker 2019.

It's a Listerine bottle with food coloring and labels. :D
I had the same idea, but didn't use up my Listerine fast enough. :p

I found that there is a small Nescafé jar that has a similar shape to the tumbler.
You would "only" have to cut off the top. There are several videos on Youtube on how to cut glass. The best way to cut it seems to be to use a wet saw or Dremel with diamond blade under water. Then wet-sand the edge in increasing grits and maybe flame-polish it. The bottom would be too "fat" though compared to the real thing.

Last edited:
I found that there is a small Nescafé jar that has a similar shape to the tumbler.
You would "only" have to cut off the top. There are several videos on Youtube on how to cut glass. The best way to cut it seems to be to use a wet saw or Dremel with diamond blade under water. Then wet-sand the edge in increasing grits and maybe flame-polish it. The bottom would be too "fat" though compared to the real thing.

Which jar are you talking about? This one? It could certainly be a fun thing to try.
As a full-time glass artist I could remove the tops from jars real easy with my big flat-lap grinder and polish the edges to a mirror smooth finish. All I would have to do is get rid of all the coffee (Nescaf ain't the nicest).

Nescafe-Gold-Instant-Coffee-Front-side-of-the-jar.jpg

Last edited:
Which jar are you talking about? This one?
Indeed that one. I got one the other day and started looking for ways to cut it.
I think it could be cleaner though if it could instead be cut closer to the bottom and the top sealed but that would be outside my abilities.

And BTW, the 2019 tumbler is maybe a 2049 prop: it is on the wide table in Wallace's "office" in at least a promo BTS image.

I can’t bring myself to crack my bottle open...

hey man at least you have yours....over here waiting on freaking reservebar! ugh. if only i had extra funds to get a different bottle from a more reliable place, or had i known reservebar was like this i would not have even bothered with them

hey man at least you have yours....over here waiting on freaking reservebar! ugh. if only i had extra funds to get a different bottle from a more reliable place, or had i known reservebar was like this i would not have even bothered with them

I had mine within 3 days of ordering from Wine chateau

Indeed that one. I got one the other day and started looking for ways to cut it.
I think it could be cleaner though if it could instead be cut closer to the bottom and the top sealed but that would be outside my abilities.

And BTW, the 2019 tumbler is maybe a 2049 prop: it is on the wide table in Wallace's "office" in at least a promo BTS image.

Yup, the Cibis are definitely in the Wallace / Deckard / Luv scene

I was able to put my order in for some of Phil's tumblers a couple weeks ago.

Just got my shipping notice and I'm very excited to have these:)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back