NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

I agree single malts are superior, but I find I do enjoy a blended every once and a while. It can be fun to try to pick out the individual flavours of the whisky's used in the blend. The director's cut is pretty decent in my opinion.

BevMo!!!

I was in San Diego for the week and decided I’d swing by BevMo on my way out of town to see if they had any Johnnie Walker 2049. They had 3 bottles for $110 each! So if you still want one, check with BevMo. It wasn’t one their website, but they had plenty in stock.

Yeah, I don't think these are as rare as we anticipated. Personally, I think time will tell with these as a collectors piece. I'm guessing five years from now these will go for 300.00 or more.

Is there any side by side comparisons of the screen used bottle and the retail bottle?

Dont think any proper pictures of the screen used bottle are available but I posted on the differences between the two here in post number 400.

Some details and pictures of the retail version I modified to be more screen accurate are in the BR 2049 props and replicas thread at post number 164.

Hope this helps and isnt frowned upon by some.:rolleyes

It's a hexagon based glass with facets/leaves at each edge. A couple of us have been searching for it for months and haven't found it. Many similar, but none the same.

You wouldn't happen to be able to direct me to a pic? I'll look it up on the DVD later if you don't have a pic handy.

Thanks! I'm on the hunt!

Happy to have another person on the hunt. It's become a daily obsession for me. The key things to look for are that distinctive narrow arch on the facets and the fact that they don't touch each other.(and, of course the six-sided bottom) This is likely a SINGLE old fashioned sized glass and almost certainly made of crystal. As much as I have been looking I'm beginning to think that they were just an antique set found in a shop somewhere in Hungary.

p2719819209-4.jpg

That pretty dead-on. Where did you find it?

I’ve been searching on replacements.com. There’s over 18,000 crystal tumblers on there.

https://www.replacements.com/search/?query=Crystal+tumbler

Yes, Replacements has a ton but no matches, unfortunately. Of course, once you get to a certain point the images just stop showing up so I guess there's a chance it's one of those.

The one that I posted is the William Yeoward Iona Single Old Fashioned Tumbler.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back