NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Re: NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle???

oh ****, I hope it's going to be available in more countries...

Just saw an article - http://fortune.com/2017/09/13/johnnie-walker-blade-runner/

"The whisky is on sale now at select retailers. Only 39,000 bottles were made, and each 750 ml bottle has a suggested retail price of $89.99."

Glad to see that these won't be super expensive. Overpaying for black label, but it will be an interesting addition to my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:

I keep seeing "select retailers" in articles online but no names or links. Argh.

roh... still not on amazon.fr and the price is a big nonsense, 90 pounds on .uk and 90 euro on .de, way more expensive in England... :(

oh ****, I hope it's going to be available in more countries...

They seem to be limiting distribution through Amazon and 1 bottle per person, although I guess small bunches will go to retailers.

I think something like 27000 of the total 39000 is going to the US.

Last edited by a moderator:

Called the 2 biggest liquor stores in my state. They haven't heard anything about it. I bet they are going to get slammed with calls over this though, lol.

Yup, I hit two of my major ones today and nothing yet.

they didn't even know it was a thing

Sigh, I was excited about this(despite the high price-point for me on a non-Macallan scotch).

Guys just been reading up due to Alcohol content you cannot send these out of the UK, don't know if this is an EU ruling but explains why you cannot buy from UK source.

I am so jealous. I hope i get some in my state..

Honestly don't be jealous. I really do think this is one of the fugliest pieces of 'cashing in' product placement ever put in a movie. It's hideous and the only reason I ordered one was to put it aside as a 'trade' item for nicer Blade Runner propage in the future.

They seem to be limiting distribution through Amazon and 1 bottle per person, although I guess small bunches will go to retailers.
I think something like 27000 of the total 39000 is going to the US.

According to the Amazon blurb there's one batch of 5,000 bottles worldwide.
IMG_1914.JPG

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back