NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

even if I go directly to England, it's sold out and was only selling through amazon I think. I really thought it would be released on amazon.fr. it doesn't make sense, why would they just not sell in France?... It's like the supplier didn't want to make money himself but instead wanted people to make money on ebay with his own products... where is the logic in that?

even if I go directly to England, it's sold out and was only selling through amazon I think. I really thought it would be released on amazon.fr. it doesn't make sense, why would they just not sell in France?... It's like the supplier didn't want to make money himself but instead wanted people to make money on ebay with his own products... where is the logic in that?

Hi, It is not sold out on Amazon UK they are still advertising it for sale as of 2 minutes ago. I also read that Amazon were limiting these to 1 per customer but I ordered 2 no problem. Like @Soulinertia I wanted to have my whisky and drink it too ;)

If I knew there would not be any problems exporting it I would be happy to try to pick one up for you and send it but I am unsure about shipping alcohol within the EU.

Last edited:
IMG_7081.JPG
Me likey
I also kept the cork like Soulinertia did. Gotta keep it fresh! So thanks for those tips, mate.

Last edited:
Hi, It is not sold out on Amazon UK they are still advertising it for sale as of 2 minutes ago. I also read that Amazon were limiting these to 1 per customer but I ordered 2 no problem. Like @Soulinertia I wanted to have my whisky and drink it too ;)

If I knew there would not be any problems exporting it I would be happy to try to pick one up for you and send it but I am unsure about shipping alcohol within the EU.

Unfortunately, as of now the Amazon UK supply is sold out :(

Well, looks like VA ABC won't get it. Not anytime soon. Status went from "not available" to "sold out" to "not currently available". Who the hell knows.

just used this link to buy. being in Pierre, SD limits for potential buying options here. Actually had to have the bottle shipped to OP, KS for pick up when i travel home for a Chiefs game as i cannot have these shipped to SD.

Here's another option for L.A. area peeps - bottles have just popped up on Mission Wine and Spirits website for $99 so they might have them in their retail stores as well.

just used this link to buy. being in Pierre, SD limits for potential buying options here. Actually had to have the bottle shipped to OP, KS for pick up when i travel home for a Chiefs game as i cannot have these shipped to SD.

Glad to help!

I'm still sort of shocked that my order from Johnnie Walker's own Reservebar.com hasn't shipped yet. Maybe they dole it out to smaller local stores which explains the delay? Regardless I'm glad that I got another bottle elsewhere.

BTW for those of you that are still on the quest this wine-searcher link (posted much earlier in this thread by el toro) is really good for finding vendors with it in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to help!

I'm still sort of shocked that my order from Johnnie Walker's own Reservebar.com hasn't shipped yet. Maybe they dole it out to smaller local stores which explains the delay? Regardless I'm glad that I got another bottle elsewhere.

BTW for those of you that are still on the quest this wine-searcher link (posted much earlier in this thread by @el-toro) is really good for finding vendors with it in stock.

It took them close to a week and a half to ship out the Old Forester Statesman Bourbon I ordered from them. I think they are getting a ton of orders from all us movie fans. I'm hoping mine will ship this week.

If anyone has the ability to pick up an extra bottle and ship to Canada via air freight (fedex or dhl) i would cover all your costs and assume all risk. There is a legal way to do it.

cheers.

Howdy, for those living in the Los Angeles area, Remedy Liquor in Glendale, CA as of noon today had a few bottles. They initially received 10 cases. You can also order from their website and have it shipped or held for pick-up in their store. Good Luck!

Here's the link to where I ordered my bottle.

https://www.blackwellswines.com/pro...t-blade-runner-2049-black-label-scotch-whisky

$95 was a good deal to me since stores locally didn't have any and I've seen bottles on eBay $500 buy it now.

hope this helps

Ordered one from there too. I'll actually be in San Francisco this weekend where the store is located, but I hate to check bags so I'll just patiently wait till it's delivered. Alcohol delivery can be a hassle because you have to be home to sign for it.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back