The Foreigner (Post-release)

Re: The Foreigner

Boy, Jackie looks haggard in this. Perfect.

He's long in the tooth now but he can still do some things and hopefully this film shows that and without cheating the audience with shaky cam, quick-cuts, and wideshots of obvious stuntmen. Even his recent overseas films with newer, younger directors do this.

I am huge Jackie fan. I am very excited for this. It randomly showed up on my YouTube I had no idea about this film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks badass!

Pierce Brosnan going for the Gerry Adams look it seems.

Looks violent and serious!

It sounds like Martin Campbell has recovered from the experience of Green Lantern and got to back to what he does best!

Yes...looking forward to this weekend ...looks hard fast ....And serious Jacky....

Looking forward to this!

Jackie has not had a Hollywood hit in a long time but he is still cranking out the jams in china.

Hope this is a big hit for him

I am the only person who seriously sees this as a clone of Taken? Replace Liam Neeson with Jackie Chan?

Either way, looks fun.

Boy, Jackie looks haggard in this. Perfect.

He's long in the tooth now but he can still do some things and hopefully this film shows that and without cheating the audience with shaky cam, quick-cuts, and wideshots of obvious stuntmen. Even his recent overseas films with newer, younger directors do this.
Did you just say stuntman and Jackie Chan in the same sentence ?

Just got back from a late screening. It's okay, nothing remarkable. Light political thriller interspaced with mundane action sequences. Nothing to really get excited or upset about. Prime Redbox material or cable movie.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back