Weaslys grandfather clock project, Harry Potter

Ahh okay that's a clever idea :) Do you have a high detail image of the clockface btw? I searched the web for two days and I stumbled upon a "Weasley Clock" from NECA. It was a high detail print off the clockface with two hands showing the time. If we can manage to find someone who sells it we could build a absolutely perfect replica... I found one on eBay but it's more than 200$ because it is a collectors item now. Any ideas?
I have an artist hand painting the face and I plan to 3d print the pointers up to now do you have a link could do with some good refrence

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I have an artist hand painting the face and I plan to 3d print the pointers up to now do you have a link could do with some good refrence

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I already have 3d files for the handles. Maybe we can share :)

88B9DCB6-5A4A-4265-8E87-F4F409DBC35D.jpeg

Here is an image of the clockface without the hands (the first clockface from Chamber of Secrets), but I don't know if this will be large enough for your use.

Yeah you find those on Google the problem is they have a very low resolution when you scale them to 30x30cm (that's how big my clockface needs to be).
I am currently working on a vector file combined with some photoshop filters for higher resolution. Since we don't have a high res scan of the Neca clock I talked about that is the best alternative in my opinion.

But thanks for your effort :) it's nice to see how helping hands come together to make this project reality.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back