Big Brother 19

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
just curious if there is any other Big Brother followers on here?

I only started watching 5 seasons ago. I've been lucky as to each of those years there has been someone near by me.

This year there is a girl from Rhode Island so I'll be routing for her

I believe it starts tonight at 8pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guess theres no fans out there? lol i just finished tonights first episode. Im not much a fan of bringing players back from pervious seasons. i dont think its fair to the new players this season, nor do i find it fair to the players in the past that weren't picked.

usually they have a large majority of different people. this year it seems they all stuck with the same... whats the word I'm looking for... "character profile?". I'm curious to see where this goes

I watched many of the first seasons, I can't remember how many, but it started getting repetitive. The same thing happened with Survivor where they really haven't found a way to really change things up to make it interesting. The last season I watched (I think) was the one where Kara Monaco was on there. I was surprised because she was a Playmate, but was the shyest person on there. I imagined they would be the ones dancing on the table with their shirt over their head.

I watched many of the first seasons, I can't remember how many, but it started getting repetitive. The same thing happened with Survivor where they really haven't found a way to really change things up to make it interesting. The last season I watched (I think) was the one where Kara Monaco was on there. I was surprised because she was a Playmate, but was the shyest person on there. I imagined they would be the ones dancing on the table with their shirt over their head.

i totally understand where your coming from. they try to change it up, but its the WHOLE same game... nothing is new. and everyone who promises to make it to the end as a group always turns on each other.

this year they seem to have casted all the same kind of people? it has a real "real world" feel this year around to me.

I confess, I just popped into this thread to see if @halliwax was just posting replies to himself.

Halliwax1: Anybody catch Big Brother?

Halliwax2: Dude! Jennifer...

Halliwax1: What?!? Laura's where it's at.

Halliwax2: Laura's a b@%&!

Hallifax1: Jennifer's ugly.

Halliwax3: Dude! Mitch.

Halliwax1: Mitch is an a$$hole.

Halliwax2: What?!? Mitch totally put Laura in her place. Dude's a hero.

Halliwax1: What?!?! Laura was right, Mitch was wrong.

Halliwax3: Dudes! Lester!

Halliwax2: Lester?!? WTF?

Halliwax3: That dude just don't care! LOL! I like that guy!

Halliwax1: Get your brain checked, dude. He's a D*&k.

Halliwax3: Dude broke a chair over Jennifer's face. That's awesome! lol!

Halliwax2: You sexist pig!

Halliwax3: Come at me, bro!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back