T600 - terminator salvation

Most of the elements all laid out, looks like terminator roadkill :lol

IMG_20170301_230746_1.jpg

THROAT & BACK OF NECK PLATES

To cover my head ill use a cotton balaclava my helmet and mask will cover my head these pieces will cover my throat and the back of myneck

THROAT

16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

BACK OF NECK

19.jpg 20.jpg

All painted and weathered

21.jpg

Fantastic work! What's your plan for the rubber skin mask?

Thanks Howlrunner, not easy to find the right mask but thanks to you tubber https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqYMfiN_*** i was told about this one

22.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/499172782/mr-happy-latex-blank-casting-mask-or?ref=shop_home_active_33

i contacted him great guy and happy to help me, mask is perfect only problem is that the price is great but the shipping and tax to get it to the UK doubles the price so i need to put a little more money aside to get it. there are loads of looks to the actual film mask but i like this look from the full size statue.

23.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Funny, using a hairless Michael Myers mask was the first thing that came into my mind too actually. Might be worth checking out eBay - there are lots of "Myers Mask" results around the £10 mark that look like you could customise them nicely (take off hair cut up and repaint).

Funny, using a hairless Michael Myers mask was the first thing that came into my mind too actually. Might be worth checking out eBay - there are lots of "Myers Mask" results around the £10 mark that look like you could customise them nicely (take off hair cut up and repaint).

yeah it was the only one that came close to the movie version, i did buy a cheap Michael Myers mask but i got what i paid for a cheap Michael Myers mask :wacko it was to thin and had no structure it fitted on my head but not with the terminator mask on. there are better quality Michael Myers masks but i cant afford to risk trying to take all the hair off and ruin it. this one will cost more but speaking to someone who has bought the same one he said the latex is thick and the mask is large. I think the mask is pivotable thing between the whole suit looking cool and looking Halloween

TROUSERS

As mine is not a full endoskeleton i designed it to have pieces seen through my clothing. I started by making the main hole smaller than the piece itself then began to add damage around it i then made smaller holes and tears to give a more weathered look

2.jpg

I then took them in the garden rubbed dirt all over them and grounded it in with my feet, i then checked to make sure the pieces i made still lined up

3.jpg 4.jpg

As they were still to clean i repeated the process this time adding black and brown paint

5.jpg

looking better but i failed to take into account the length, even though when i wear them they drag on the floor i forgot i needed to hide the transition between the bottom of my boots and the beginning of the height extending boots i made, when i looked at the tag it said they were "taupe" i didn't realize that was a colour :unsure looking around local charity shops with piece of the fabric that was not dirty on the inside i found a pair of shorts a very similar colour i then added about seven inches to the bottom and repeat the above process.

6.jpg
I added more dirt and grime and made the ends shredded more............well there is no laundries in the apocalyptic future :lol

the process is thanks to Dimitri at Nuclear Snail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVY3f_WZ0dI all my clothing will be done using the same method

Last edited:
That is as far as i have got, current project is a PVC pipe backpack frame for the minigun ammo pack got as far as taking apart a large rucksack to use the straps.

THE "TO-DO" LIST

Paint and weather the 40mm grenade launcher

Fix my boots to the new boots I made

Get a M65 style jacket, open up areas for the endoskeleton to be seen and apply heavy weathering like the trousers

Get cotton under suit to fix the endoskeleton on too

Build a working minigun

Get a 40mm ribbed hose/pipe and attach it to the ammo pack and make a detachable end for the grenade launcher

Fit the LED lights into the eyes attach the battery pack and make a tongue operated switch to turn the lights on and off

Get the latex mask I found from PILCROW DESIGNES

Last but no least learn how to walk I my giant boots and attend my first con in cosplay, by the way your all mad doing this the ones who do it a lot are crazy but everyone says the buzz of cosplaying at a con is worth all the hot glue burns

BACK PACK FRAME

To save money i ditched the ALICE pack frame and straps and found people making replicas on YouTube from PVC pipe so i went for that idea, the frame supports no weight so it just needs to be functional

I took all the shoulder straps form an old rucksack which started as a good idea but nearly all needed restitching, i then sanded all the plastic buckles and rubbed all the nylon straps on a concrete slab to roughen all the edges, i then ground dirt in to the straps to make them look more weathered.

IMG_20170709_144810.jpg IMG_20170709_151512.jpg

The fame was 22mm PVC pipe was handy because i didn't realize the small gauge pipe came in black so that saved me painting it black, i just sanded the pipe and connectors to get rid of the shine.

IMG_20170720_114035.jpg

I then did some dry brushing with a light earth colour to make it more weathered

IMG_20170720_194445.jpg IMG_20170720_194502.jpg IMG_20170720_195425.jpg

I forgot to put the bend at the top of the frame :facepalm, tried adding sand inside the pipe and heating it to bend it but it still kinked i think you need those pipe bending springs to get a perfect job but it still looks ok.

IMG_20170723_141829_1.jpg IMG_20170723_150407_2.jpg IMG_20170723_150441_2.jpg IMG_20170723_150505.jpg

MINIGUN

This is a weird way of making it but im building it as a static prop in the hope I can make it into a working prop :unsure so im doing all the cosmetic parts and leaving end caps off to fit in a battery and a drill.
Its a Frankenstein of pipes bottle and jar lids with a little EVA and craft foam thrown in but its getting there slowly.

MAIN BODY

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MOTOR HOUSING

4.jpg

FEEDER/DELINKER

5.jpg 6.jpg

TEST FIT

7.jpg 8.jpg

ROUND ONE - PRIMER

9.jpg 10.jpg

The primer will let me know where to sand and fill any spots then ill prime it again currently working on the rear forearm support like the one I made for the 40mm grenade launcher

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
FOREARM SUPPORT

5.jpg 6.jpg

This will help take the weight off wrist as ill have only one arm to hold it as the other hand will be holding the 40mm grenade launcher.

MOUNTS

I built the rear mounts for the motor and feeder/delinker and test fitted them.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Cant fit the elements together till my local hardware shop gets the reducing ring that connects the 100m pipe to the 125mm pipe, should arrive soon I hope

Made some safety pins from wooden rods and plastic tubes aged them a little with rub and buff and black paint, bought the split rings and r clips

IMG_20170815_181208_1.jpg

Finished sanding and filling the main body it wont get a final paint till I see if the weight is not to much with barrels on because ill have to hold it ne handed if its not ill try and add a motor to spin the barrels

IMG_20170818_164546.jpg IMG_20170818_164604_6.jpg IMG_20170818_164640.jpg IMG_20170818_164804_1.jpg

Primed and painted the 40mm grenade launcher and gave it a light weathering to blend in with everything else, i run out of EVA foam to add inside the forearm ring for comfort but that can wait till later.

5.jpg

Also finished motor and feeder/delinker they were primed and sanded twice with three light coats of flat black, they will be weathers when its all put together.

1.jpg 2.jpg

gave the main body a paint job

21432987_1960625640880832_261178338224626606_n.jpg 21432994_1960625450880851_6072838017691686558_n.jpg 21462731_1960625570880839_46779920510418543_n.jpg

also managed to find an end cap so i could mount the rear support for the top rail, because i used air flow ducting pipe they dont have end caps just vents to i had to adapt another end cap

IMG_20170925_184758.jpg IMG_20170925_184810.jpg IMG_20170925_184816.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back