Infinity War's Spiderman Suit Discussion/reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsoncai

**EDIT: My bad This was the Civil War Version, I still dig it though. Requesting @Admin to close this thread to avoid confusion to future Information. **

Yo fellow enthusiasts,

Not sure if anyone have noticed or posted about it,

But I recently came across the behind the scene shoot for infinity war and took noticed on the new Spiderman suit that's being used so here's a few screen grabs for all who need some reference. I will update with more reference picture once if i come across them.

As you guys noticed in infinity war, Tom holland's suit comes padded with a muscle suit underneath as seen in the second picture.

Not sure about you guys, but i really dig the new suit style, a tribute to the original spiderman style like Raimi's and ASM2.

Best Regards,
Wilson.

PS: @kenlandrum maybe you might find this useful for your next project if you r planning to work on it.

WhatsApp Image 2017-06-28 at 18.11.28.jpegWhatsApp Image 2017-06-28 at 18.12.55.jpegWhatsApp Image 2017-06-28 at 18.14.20.jpegWhatsApp Image 2017-06-28 at 18.15.43.jpeg

Last edited:
Ahhh ic ic hahaha dammit I dig this suit way better. Always thought the Civil War version was a completely CGI suit. hahaha my bad.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is from civil war, its the suit originally used before they changed it in post.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Oh Dear me ahhaha this is awkward and here i thought I found something new. Thanks for the headsup. DAMN this suit was so much better D: though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back