TFA Riot Baton measurements

I'm pretty sure besides a few parts like screws and what not is actual Parts everything else is basically 3D printed. But if I don't correct I'm pretty sure I have the screen accurate dimensions for the riot-baton if you are wanting them. Give me one moment and I'll put it up

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I might have a good news I a message to someone that has actually built a fairly screen accurate one and I asked him to help me out with Dimensions so if you writes back and helps out I will definitely be posting the response here. I hope this helps I've tried a lot of researching man and I can't find not one single thing when it comes to measurements.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

When I get the Black Series one from Hasbro this fall, I'm tempted to open it up to see how the counter-rotating hinge works. On the other hand, I'm afraid I'll break it if I do. :lol

In a video of the Hasbro one from Toy Fair, it just looks like it's spring loaded and swings out. Think kind of like an automatic pocket knife. No fancy rotating or anything.

Tried to find where I saw it. Huh, never noticed on the Hasbro that they swing in opposite direction. I know in the movie it does, but somehow missed that it does as well here. The Hasbro one unfortunately does not pop out like in the movie. Wish it did.

Go to 6:55 mark: https://youtu.be/2Zw8hDnKnNA

In TFA, they both swing from the same direction... unlike the toy.

TFA_Baton.gif~original

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back